Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED - Help! Which one do I keep and which one do I sell? Dell Vs HP

I'm at odds on this.

I have a Dell Desktop PC 5050 Series I think, PC Tower, 17" Monitor, P4 3GHz CPU with 4GB RAM and 620GB Hard Drive, 1 LightScribe DVD Multi-Writer and 1 DVD Multi-Writer. Now this is what I use every day.

However, I also have a HP NW9440 High end spec 17" laptop (HP NW9440 Core 2 Duo T7600, 17"WUXGA, 2GB (1 dimm), 100GB 7200rpm, DVD+/-RW DL, Intel 802.11a/b/g, BT, Graphix card thats worth more than a new basic laptop etc yada yada yada). Which sits and gathers dust all day.

I dont know whether to ditch the PC and use the laptop or ditch the laptop and continue using the PC.

Any sugguestions (reasonable, moral and clean preferably!) Thanks.

4 Comments

Sell the laptop? If it's not going to be moved around (and a 17" isn't fun to move much!) then stick with the desktop machine. Ideally have both though...

i think you should sell your laptop if you use your computer more coz if you preferred it you would use it more than the pc :-D

Common sense really. If you don't need a laptop then sell it.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. I was thinkin that the laptop would save space and that I wouldnt need a plug for a monitor or PC unit, only 1 plug for laptop and there would be far fewer cables if I used the laptop as opposed to PC.

Thanks for the replies anyways folks. I think I might just ditch the PC and use the laptop.

Common sense really. If you don't need a laptop then sell it.

I didnt say i didnt need it. I just said its gathering dust as I mainly use the PC at the moment. Cheers anyways.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions