Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED - HMV £2 code needed please

Just about to order from HMV, would really appreciate a £2 off code if anyone has one they are not going to use.

Thankyou!

11 Comments

You're cutting it fine, no?

Original Poster

Finishes 12 tonight doesnt it?

Just seen something I want to buy for my niece, so hoping that someone has a voucher they are not planning on using

Thank god for that, no more requests

Original Poster

skusey;5283885

Thank god for that, no more requests

Sorry, I did check first to see if there were any boards offering them

kelly_o_fanatic;5283899

Sorry, I did check first to see if there were any boards offering them

not moaning at you, just seems to be countless request for these, be nice when they have finished. Good luck in by the way:thumbsup:

I'll save you! lol

I think I forgot to use this one when I bought a bunch of stuff from HMV.

I've PM'd the code, hope it works!!

I think it's a £2 if not, I apologise!!

I've still got a £2 one if you still need it.

Original Poster

Spriggan;5283943

I've still got a £2 one if you still need it.

The one hornblowerracing gave me worked, but just seen a DS game my niece would like (buying lots of little bits for her birthday) so would appreciate another code.

Totally understand if you want to give it to someone else though, since I have just been given one

I'll just give it to you as there's only a few hours left before it expires and I rather give it to you than a noob who only joined to ask for a free voucher.

Original Poster

Spriggan;5284082

I'll just give it to you as there's only a few hours left before it … I'll just give it to you as there's only a few hours left before it expires and I rather give it to you than a noob who only joined to ask for a free voucher.

Thanks for that, thats £4 saved, can go towards another present for her!

Original Poster

skusey;5283929

not moaning at you, just seems to be countless request for these, be nice … not moaning at you, just seems to be countless request for these, be nice when they have finished. Good luck in by the way:thumbsup:

I know, and boards giving them away as well. Looks like the luck you sent me worked!

beverley1403;5283934

I think I got a £1 if you want that?Edit - We posted at the same time! … I think I got a £1 if you want that?Edit - We posted at the same time! Well just let me know if you want the code anyway.

Thanks for that, appreciate the offer :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions