Expired

EXPIRED - hmv mcdonalds vouchers anyone got any spare?

11 replies
Found 27th Mar 2009
thought i'd check here before i bought the 24 season 6 box ,set anyone?

11 Comments

I have a voucher that you may use but it is only for £1 off when you spend £8.99+

Get To Maccies N Buy A Larrrggeee Drink N Then Drink It N Then Get The Voucher::

Resulttt!!!!

Original Poster

dean3988;4756045

Get To Maccies N Buy A Larrrggeee Drink N Then Drink It N Then Get The … Get To Maccies N Buy A Larrrggeee Drink N Then Drink It N Then Get The Voucher::Resulttt!!!!

and that's supposed to save me money how?:?

Original Poster

Russ2626;4756034

I have a voucher that you may use but it is only for £1 off when you … I have a voucher that you may use but it is only for £1 off when you spend £8.99+

that'll do, cheers :thumbsup:

souljacker;4756074

and that's supposed to save me money how?:?

WELL IT DOESNT, BUT YOU GET A NICE TASTY DRINK, AND YOU COULD POSSIBLE GET MORE THAN £1 OFF YO SHIZZLE!!!

Got a £2 off if you can use it.

Original Poster

dean3988;4756097

WELL IT DOESNT, BUT YOU GET A NICE TASTY DRINK, AND YOU COULD POSSIBLE … WELL IT DOESNT, BUT YOU GET A NICE TASTY DRINK, AND YOU COULD POSSIBLE GET MORE THAN £1 OFF YO SHIZZLE!!!

tasty? have they got new drinks in there then?:whistling:

Original Poster

hellfire;4756102

Got a £2 off if you can use it.

yes please :thumbsup:

whats the min spend on that?

souljacker;4756108

yes please :thumbsup:whats the min spend on that?

£9.99

if you not in a hurry im going away next week and will be at mcds and theres a few of us so no doubt will have some vouchers i will be able to send to you 1 week on monday if you interested pm me and when i get back ill pm you back letting you know what we got

Original Poster

sorted now, thanks everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1217
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread429014686
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1627
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7901481

See more discussions