Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED - How much is a banned xbox 360 60GB worth ?

Banned
    With and without the HDD ?

7 Comments

With HDD and pad around £90-£100.

I wouldn't have started this thread tbh..... you've already got a FS thread open asking for offers, and now you've started this thread, the FS thread will be locked and you're gonna have to wait 7 days from the locking of this thread before you can relist

£5 in a few days the way they're flooding the market.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;6881910

I wouldn't have started this thread tbh..... you've already got a FS … I wouldn't have started this thread tbh..... you've already got a FS thread open asking for offers, and now you've started this thread, the FS thread will be locked and you're gonna have to wait 7 days from the locking of this thread before you can relist

Other thread is expired

ryman1000;6881926

Other thread is expired

Threads asking how much something is worth though also end with the OP having to wait a further 7 days before listing the item in question for sale (after this thread is locked).

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;6881935

Threads asking how much something is worth though also end with the OP … Threads asking how much something is worth though also end with the OP having to wait a further 7 days before listing the item in question for sale (after this thread is locked).

[SIZE="7"]EXPIRED [/SIZE]

Banned

ryman1000;6881948

[SIZE=7]EXPIRED [/SIZE]

ryman1000,

Take the advice offered. It's worthwhile having a full review of the fs/ft rules.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1547
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
    3. Spotify Family Premium share614
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions