Groups
    EXPIRED

Expired-i cant find the answers. Major cockup, skusey is a numpty, Do the 2008 quiz its better than mine

Artist and song title please
    Q1. "My father he's going crazy, say's I'm living in a trance"
    Q2. "Yes there's one thing, the one thing that still holds true"
    Q3. "There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in"
    Q4. "Just like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off dead"
    Q5. "Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man"
    Q6. "Frozen you have chosen, the path you wish to go"
    Q7. "She's overboard and self-assured"
    Q8. " And soothe me, improve me, I'm grieving, I'm barely believing now, now"
    Q9. "Now hold on a minute before we go much further, give me a dime so I can 'phone my mother"
    Q10. "I wouldn't if I were you, I know what she can do"

26 Comments

Original Poster

answers
    Q1. "My father he's going crazy, say's I'm living in a trance" Dancing in the moonlight - Thin LIzzy?
    Q2. "Yes there's one thing, the one thing that still holds true" the look of love by ABC
    Q3. "There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in" elo evil woman
    Q4. "Just like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off dead"
    Q5. "Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man" Wacko Jacko - Beat it
    Q6. "Frozen you have chosen, the path you wish to go"
    Q7. "She's overboard and self-assured" nirvana-smells like teen spirit
    Q8. " And soothe me, improve me, I'm grieving, I'm barely believing now, now"
    Q9. "Now hold on a minute before we go much further, give me a dime so I can 'phone my mother"
    Q10. "I wouldn't if I were you, I know what she can do" daryl hall john oates - maneater

skusey;2815755

answersQ1. "My father he's going crazy, say's I'm living in a trance"

Dancing in the moonlight - Thin LIzzy?

Q6. "Frozen you have chosen, the path you wish to go" travis - driftwood?

Q3. "There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in" elo evil woman

are these from 80s??

skusey;2815755

answersQ5. "Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man"

Wacko Jacko - Beat it,

holly100;2815836

Q6. "Frozen you have chosen, the path you wish to go" travis - driftwood?

Travis - 80's???? I think the song is right, was it a re-released cover with Travis?

Original Poster

holly100;2815836

Q6. "Frozen you have chosen, the path you wish to go" travis - … Q6. "Frozen you have chosen, the path you wish to go" travis - driftwood?no.Q3. "There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in" elo evil womanyesare these from 80s??

Original Poster

holly100;2815836

Q6. "Frozen you have chosen, the path you wish to go" travis - … Q6. "Frozen you have chosen, the path you wish to go" travis - driftwood?Q3. "There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in" elo evil womanare these from 80s??

yes

skusey;2815755

answersQ9. "Now hold on a minute before we go much further, give me a … answersQ9. "Now hold on a minute before we go much further, give me a dime so I can 'phone my mother"

The wrinkly gnome - Rod Stewarts do you think i'm sexy?

Original Poster

harlzter;2815852

Travis - 80's???? I think the song is right, was it a re-released cover … Travis - 80's???? I think the song is right, was it a re-released cover with Travis?

wrong song/artist

Original Poster

harlzter;2815869

The wrinkly gnome - Rod Stewarts do you think i'm sexy?

yes

Original Poster

harlzter;2815852

Travis - 80's???? I think the song is right, was it a re-released cover … Travis - 80's???? I think the song is right, was it a re-released cover with Travis?

nope.

Now hold on a minute before we go much further, give me a dime so I can 'phone my mother - rod stewart - do you think im ...........................

my kids say a big nooooooooooooooooo:-D:-D

sorry h - did nt see yours - at least we thought the same

skusey;2815755

answersQ10. "I wouldn't if I were you, I know what she can do"

Man Eater she's a man eater, cant for the life of me remember the artists though:oops:

harlzter;2815886

Man Eater she's a man eater, cant for the life of me remember the artists … Man Eater she's a man eater, cant for the life of me remember the artists though:oops:

daryl hall john oates - joint effort

holly100;2815882

Now hold on a minute before we go much further, give me a dime so I can … Now hold on a minute before we go much further, give me a dime so I can 'phone my mother - rod stewart - do you think im ........................... my kids say a big nooooooooooooooooo:-D:-Dsorry h - did nt see yours - at least we thought the same

I'm sure you are right with Rod Stewart, do you think i'm..........:whistling:

And soothe me, improve me, I'm grieving, I'm barely believing now, now - aerosmith - secret smile

She's overboard and self-assured - i know its nirvana - cant remember title - im singing it here hmmmhmmm cant remember arghhhhhhhhhhh

Original Poster

harlzter;2815899

I'm sure you are right with Rod Stewart, do you think … I'm sure you are right with Rod Stewart, do you think i'm..........:whistling:

yes. soz

Original Poster

holly100;2815916

And soothe me, improve me, I'm grieving, I'm barely believing now, now - … And soothe me, improve me, I'm grieving, I'm barely believing now, now - aerosmith - secret smileShe's overboard and self-assured - i know its nirvana - cant remember title - im singing it here hmmmhmmm cant remember arghhhhhhhhhhh

close enough,, smells.....

skusey;2815954

close enough,, smells.....

like rotten prawns? ooh sorry thinking of something else!
    Smells like teen testosterone?

Banned

Q2. "Yes there's one thing, the one thing that still holds true" the look of love by ABC

Q3. "There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in" evil woman by ELO

Q4. "Just like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off dead" the drugs dont work by THE VERVE

Jeez this threads bringing back some memories of when music had lyrics that meant something!
    Holly100 I guessing you are the same era as me? Born in 70's?

Original Poster

ive lost the answers, cancelled-sooooorry

skusey;2816012

ive lost the answers, cancelled-sooooorry

dont know that one skusey - you sing and ill play ... after 3

they were too hard anyway!! thanks

rep for memories - chess - barbara thingy and the other little woman?

you are not a numpty - edit your post again - you are a lovely poster!!

harlzter;2815997

Jeez this threads bringing back some memories of when music had lyrics … Jeez this threads bringing back some memories of when music had lyrics that meant something!Holly100 I guessing you are the same era as me? Born in 70's?

:oops:wishful thinking - worked in music for a few years back in 80s

is 4 if drugs dont work, the verve

Original Poster

jennie-jack;2816195

is 4 if drugs dont work, the verve

not for me they dont, i have lost the answers:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212