Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED !!! Info on Nokia N95

Hello.

I am looking to sell my Nokia N95 (not 8gig) with a 2 gig memory card. Its in good working order, and comes boxed with accessories, ie manual, earphone for Handsfree/radio, lead to connect to pc, lead to connect to tv, software cd and wall charger.

The phone still has the plastic film on the screen, so no damage there, but the back cover did break - and instead of a plum back battery cover, it has a black one. The phone is 5 months old. There are no scratches on the phone either .

I presume it is unlocked as accepts O2 and Vodafone sim - and there are no Mobile brand names on the handset

How much do you think I should be asking for it - sensibly.

Its was too complicated for me, and have gone back to my Samsung D600
    Any help appreciated

2 Comments

ill give you £80 for it?

If you have pictures, accept paypal, post sepcial delivery and have a ebay ID with seller feedback then Id be prepared to make any offer.
    How does £140 sound dependent on the above info? My ebay ID is jimmyjunglist (575 feedback)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041748
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764625
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions