Groups
    EXPIRED

expired infractions

i have on my record an expired infraction does anyone know what happens with it, does it stay on my record or will it be removed
    thank you in advance

11 Comments

Is this the record?
    http://www.afromix.org/html/musique/artistes/youlou-mabiala/infraction_.jpg

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2321152

Is this the record?

yes thats the one

I have that one too, very good......

What type of record are you talking of Ding Ding, round 1, sorry couldn't help myself

Put 'infraction' in the search box.

Thanks Saint, understand now

Original Poster

toconn;2321168

I have that one too, very good......What type of record are you talking … I have that one too, very good......What type of record are you talking of Ding Ding, round 1, sorry couldn't help myself

on the control panel above the reputation recieved list

Good question. I've got one that's about to expire......

You should really have posted this in feedback btw as it's site related, more chance of a mod noticing it :thumbsup:

Banned

i believe they stay, they just expire, but think they always remain on your account

sassie;2322962

i believe they stay, they just expire, but think they always remain on … i believe they stay, they just expire, but think they always remain on your account

That's where i'm confused. I read Emma's guide but it seems to indicate that only red cards remain permanently, yellows are supposed to be removed once spent...:thinking:

InfractionsInfractions are the penalty system in place on HUKD, which … InfractionsInfractions are the penalty system in place on HUKD, which record your breaches of the forum rules or the forum code of conduct. If you receive an infraction, you will get a PM explaining the reason. You can receive either a yellow card, which is only a warning, or a red card, which is a permanent note on your account. Persistent offenders may be banned from the forums altogether. NOTE: some breaches of the rules will result in an instant ban from the forums, with no warning, but you will see a note as to why you have been banned.

Banned

Shengis;2322972

That's where i'm confused. I read Emma's guide but it seems to indicate … That's where i'm confused. I read Emma's guide but it seems to indicate that only red cards remain permanently, yellows are supposed to be removed once spent...:thinking:

oh sorry i was under the impression they remained, i could be wrong, but unlikely as im female -lol

sassie;2322983

oh sorry i was under the impression they remained, i could be wrong, but … oh sorry i was under the impression they remained, i could be wrong, but unlikely as im female -lol

So it's Sassie vs. Emma. Unstoppable force meets immovable object time :lol: ;-)

en.wikipedia.org/wik…dox

:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1635
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220

See more discussions