Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED Ipod touch help.

Hi my husband has purchased monopoly on his iphone and my daughter wants it on her ipod touch, but it won't let us put it on. could someone tell me how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Banned

buy it again, using the ipod touch, and browse the apps store with it

Original Poster

Why would i want to purchase it again I already have it. it has let me share other things like video's and games before, so dont understand why it won't let my share them now.

jubbyme;8573389

buy it again, using the ipod touch, and browse the apps store with it

yep-just use the SAME login and password you used to buy it originally and do it via wifi on the touch.you will get a prompt before download telling you it is free since you already paid.

Original Poster

barky;8573441

yep-just use the SAME login and password you used to buy it originally … yep-just use the SAME login and password you used to buy it originally and do it via wifi on the touch.you will get a prompt before download telling you it is free since you already paid.

Thank you I understand now.lol

Original Poster

barky;8573441

yep-just use the SAME login and password you used to buy it originally … yep-just use the SAME login and password you used to buy it originally and do it via wifi on the touch.you will get a prompt before download telling you it is free since you already paid.

Sorry to sound thick but how do I log out on the touch and re log in again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767305
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349
      4. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33

See more discussions