Expired

Expired - just purchased - Simplehuman bin rectangular pedal bin 38 litres in stainless steel.

7 replies
Found 25th Aug 2008
Looking for a simplehuman recuangular pedal bin, 38 litres in stainless steel, and the one the has the pedal in the middle of the long side - not the end. Standard opening, not butterfly.
Anyone know where best to buy them, and best price?
Thank you.

7 Comments

Oooohhh..posh bin
My parents have one and they got a good deal in John Lewis so worth a look there perhaps?

]Like this one?

Original Poster

John Lewis only have red ones in the size we want otherwise would have been great as have vouchers for there!

hdixon85;2822607

John Lewis only have red ones in the size we want otherwise would have … John Lewis only have red ones in the size we want otherwise would have been great as have vouchers for there!

Could you perhaps enquire about them ordering you one in stainless steel? They can only say no

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2822586

Oooohhh..posh binMy parents have one and they got a good deal in John … Oooohhh..posh binMy parents have one and they got a good deal in John Lewis so worth a look there perhaps?]Like this one?

Yep, that one exactly! They have one at Tesco but the top is black, not stainless steel so I'm not sure if it's the standard or butterfly top so don't want to buy it and find out the hard way. Here: direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx
Thanks for looking!!

I should think its a standard top as the butterfly top ones seems to open length ways. But you cant really tell from the pic and not worth the risk i suppose.
Good luck finding the one you want though. They are nice bins, wish i could afford one lol

Original Poster

Years of an awful argos bin have taken their toll!
I might just go ahead and get it from tesco, you're right the butterfly ones tend to open lengthways. Thanks.

Original Poster

Just bought from tesco. Rep added for looking and being lovely.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. printing pictures22
    2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318
    3. active noise cancelling headphones32
    4. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22

See more discussions