Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED - Mods pl remove fixed now - Smilies - can anyone help me to get them working?!

It's driving me mad not being able to add them - you are just supposed to be able to click them aren't you?

If I type in I get a smiley, but none of the others seem to work. The drop down of a smiley above the message box looks greyed out - but the smilies are all there grinning at me on the right hand side... & I can't pick them off the list...

...and before you ask the 'disable smilies in text' box is NOT ticked!

19 Comments

Banned

:whistling::w00t::-D:thumbsup: did these work

just click on them they work on mac mate

Original Poster

I can see yours... but how do I get them in my posts?!

(typed version)

Original Poster

I typed both of these and only the smiley one works - guess all my posts will just have to be really happy ones ...!

:viking: Makes you wanna scream...

Original Poster

If only I could (in a smiley way of course!) I will just have to smile instead

Banned

dont know mate ask admin

Laffy42;2099379

:):(I typed both of these and only the smiley one works - guess all my … :):(I typed both of these and only the smiley one works - guess all my posts will just have to be really happy ones ...!

I don't think there is a one...... It has a dash between them :- ( :-(

Original Poster

'Kay - just wondered if it was something simple I needed to click - thanks anyway (how lucky that at least THIS one works!)

Original Poster

:-( test sad

Original Poster

!!!!! that one worked with typing! Is there a list somewhere of the others?

On the list of smilies, drop down.. select "show all smilies" That shows the smilies and the typed shortcut for them... Try that. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

That smiley drop down is the bit that is greyed out on mine when I go advanced - any chance of a screenshot I can refer to & I'll just type them in quick reply instead ...

:giggle: What about on the right of message area... 15 smilies there? Well there is on mine..plus the option to get (More) that gives you the same list.

I tried grabbing the list but only 5 pics alowed per post..:?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/Rockyfella1/smiles.jpg

Original Poster

They are the ones I can't click for some reason - but will try typing a few from your list

:x cross I can't pick those
    :thumbsup: Happy you tried to help
    :viking: random one!
    classic

Original Poster

Now I can type the codes in to get them, I am sorted & gonna expire this - thank you!

Original Poster

;-):x:):thumbsup:

:santa:
    whoooooooooooo!!!!!!

Mine don't work either, anytime I click one I get this;

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj122/Learpholl/2ajawx2.gif

Original Poster

sorry - I had to upgrade my browser cos I couldn't add heat & it also fixed my smileys!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4852340
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17446167
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)718
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!33

See more discussions