Groups
    EXPIRED

Expired or NO Expired?

Should we have a seperate thread for expired deals which would be monitored by selected people?

14 Comments

Banned

I think it would be easier to sift through the deals, so voted yes.

Yes...

Yes

I think yes, but after a few days. Sometimes things expire then come back. Like Wii's at play, etc.

Original Poster

bazzaric

I think yes, but after a few days. Sometimes things expire then come … I think yes, but after a few days. Sometimes things expire then come back. Like Wii's at play, etc.

Thats why I put 'be monitored by selected people' :thumbsup:

Oh i didnt read that, i think everyone should be able to look at them, they should still be in one forum, but there would be a tick box to hide them.

It think it would help tidy things up as discussions on expired deals would no longer clog the the first page on the hot deals forum.

Original Poster

Out of the 340 members online, only 11 have voted!

C'mon peops, here's the chance to get what you want! (Hopefully!)

i think we should get rid of all the expired threads from yrs ago.

doesnt the front page filter this kinda stuff out ?

14 -1 atm:D

who voted no!

Antj87

14 -1 atm:Dwho voted no!

iv still to vote hehe

big_anth

doesnt the front page filter this kinda stuff out ?

yes, it does.

Could do with more people voting on this for it to be representative of peoples views. If admin plans on considering the results of poll's like this they should be sticky or even better posted on the from page as this will encourage more replies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277962
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions