Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED- Play.com who do they use for shipping?

Ordered a dvd writer at the weekend, any Ideas who they would use for shipping it? Just wondering what couriers or royal mail to be expecting as with couriers etc our way you can place most of them to deliver (or collect) within a 1 hour timeframe.

Wanting to dive in the shower and not miss them!

Just wondering if I need to place the "advanced canine visitor alert system" outside to let me know.

7 Comments

I have received stuff by Royal Mail and Parcel Force.

Always been ParcelForce when I've had things sent by courier from Play, otherwise just RM

And if its over a certain price you usually get special delivery with a tracking code on your order if you go in and look, I've had that before.

Banned

Predikuesi;3201584

:thumbsup:
    sadiebabes;3201596

Always been ParcelForce when I've had things sent by courier from Play, … Always been ParcelForce when I've had things sent by courier from Play, otherwise just RM

:thumbsup:

As said...RM and PF

Original Poster

Predikuesi;3201584

sadiebabes;3201596

Always been ParcelForce when I've had things sent by courier from Play, … Always been ParcelForce when I've had things sent by courier from Play, otherwise just RM

ODB_69;3201644

:thumbsup::thumbsup:As said...RM and PF

RM been and gone so;
    Thanks guys that means I can expect it 1.30-2.30 then, never had to wait in all day for couriers as I just allow half hour timeframe either side of their usual times, so maximum time is 2 hours waiting:-D even when waiting for them to collect stuff from me:thumbsup: With DHL its only ever been 12.45 to 1.15 thats why I use a certain agent for cheap collections.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;3201631

And if its over a certain price you usually get special delivery with a … And if its over a certain price you usually get special delivery with a tracking code on your order if you go in and look, I've had that before.

£15.99 no tracking code in details online.

Original Poster

Oddly enough in 4 or so years buying online its the first time Ive used play!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions