Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED ps3 320gb

I have a ps3 with 320gb hard drive. It is the fat version. Controller, HDMI cable etc included.

How much is it worth?

7 Comments

depends what version it was originally and how old it is...but id reckon about 150

Was it the original 60gb model or another??

I would say about £180-200 (if the 60gb model)

Original Poster

it was originally the 40gb version but has been upgraded

Banned

about £120

yeah about £130-£140

I bought a 80gb ps3 a few weeks for...came boxed with all cables etc one dual shock controller for £135

£150 tops it doesnt help the sale of secondhand/used ones with the cost of new ones being so cheap with a warranty etc, its possibly one of those "its worth more to you than anyone else" situations, I have a now unused xbox 360 premium with 35 games, 2 controllers, play and charge battery packs on both controllers all boxed but refuse to sell as it will only probably fetch me £100 if im lucky.

good luck and i hope that you get what you want for it

Original Poster

i'm looking to sell to a mate and need to be realistic with price. I am getting a PS3 slim 250gb with uncharted 2, Bioshock 2 and HDMI cable for £284.99 at Amazon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions