Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED - sorted thanks Ebay - quick question ...

If someone has clicked buy it now for 11 items (all same) and really only wanted 10 items, can the number bought be changed or does the whole thing have to be cancelled & start again?

13 Comments

just email the seller and let them know and ask them to send how much just for the 10 items

and that you dot need a 11

Original Poster

Hi I am the seller!

the buyer was supposed to buy 9 and I was going to send the 10th free, but they have actually pressed buy it now for 11 instead and want me to do a discount - but I will still be charged final value fee for 11 items...

Plus can't see how to do discount, max it will let me take off is the postage?

Laffy42;6873758

Hi I am the seller! the buyer was supposed to buy 9 and I was going to … Hi I am the seller! the buyer was supposed to buy 9 and I was going to send the 10th free, but they have actually pressed buy it now for 11 instead and want me to do a discount - but I will still be charged final value fee for 11 items...Plus can't see how to do discount, max it will let me take off is the postage?

You'll need to cancel the transaction and start again.

To save the FVF anyway

I'd just cancel the ebay deal, and then go off ebay with it with the seller. No Final Value Fees at all then

Just refund it and ask them to start again thats got to be the easiest way

Original Poster

adamk1985;6873767

You'll need to cancel the transaction and start again.To save the FVF … You'll need to cancel the transaction and start again.To save the FVF anyway

Thanks, was just trying to find a way round having to do that, but there you go ...

Original Poster

peodude;6873777

I'd just cancel the ebay deal, and then go off ebay with it with the … I'd just cancel the ebay deal, and then go off ebay with it with the seller. No Final Value Fees at all then

cunning plan - but they are buying for a school and they need the paperwork... thanks anyway, am going to cancel it and start again...

Original Poster

renown;6873778

Just refund it and ask them to start again thats got to be the easiest way

am just about to, was trying to find a way to knock off 1 item, but don't think it can be done, thanks anyway

Just cancel one item,you don't have to start again.

Send an agreement to mutually cancel one item.

If you can't work out the discount send a money request from Paypal for the total,as long as you put the Ebay item number on it,it's still covered.

Original Poster

deb8z;6873972

Just cancel one item,you don't have to start again.Send an agreement to … Just cancel one item,you don't have to start again.Send an agreement to mutually cancel one item.

Ah, didn't realise you could just cancel one item - too late for this one as have cancelled whole thing now, but will remember if it happens again - thanks

No worries:thumbsup:

If you need any further help with it just drop me a PM:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764338
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44

See more discussions