1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED TESCO CLUB CARD VOUCHERS ARE NO LONGER HONOURED - NEW POLICY

I haven't seen this anywhere else but apologies if it is a duplicate. I accidentally left some vouchers in a drawer and they have now expired. Despite 3 clubcard representatives telling me they woudl be honoured when I was put through to the relevant department I was told that as of last month NO EXPIRED VOUCHERS WILL BE HONOURED OR REISSUED!!!!!!!!! Bit gutting but I suppose I should have checked. Just thought I would let you know.

7 Comments

U did - 3 times! Pretty out of order I reckon. What a pain hun, were they for much?

Original Poster

what did I do 3 times? Have I been going mad with the submit button again? I was just trading a few in - I have never used any of mine and they are mounting up so I thought I would exchange for some days out with the kids.

'Despite 3 clubcard representatives telling me they woudl be honoured'
    lol. Sorry, thought you meant that u'd rung them previously and been told they would be honoured :-)

Original Poster

hannah19790;2656089

'Despite 3 clubcard representatives telling me they woudl be … 'Despite 3 clubcard representatives telling me they woudl be honoured'lol. Sorry, thought you meant that u'd rung them previously and been told they would be honoured :-)

No you are right - I had - 3 of them told me the same (incorrect) thing. It is a good thing it was n't the majority of the vouchers that had expired.

they honoured my friends last week for £50+ i think it depends who you get like a lot of things!

I was told this by phone and told to write in - mine were reissued. I'd be tempted to write in and say youve been told they would be reissued and wait and see what happens. Worth the price of a stamp in my opinion

Original Poster

ok thanks will do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions