Expired Tesco Clubcard Vouchers Refunded

Posted 3rd MarEdited by:"joethepope"
Just called Tesco Clubcard to see if they could do anything re my February vouchers that had expired. He said if they’re visible on his system then he could renew them, which luckily they were great news!
He then asked if I had any other older vouchers, I said November which were added back on, along with some in August that he also added. He said these new points should become visible within a few days.

Tesco Clubcard:0800 591668
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
If you know that you have expired vouchers you need to ring them but they can see expired vouchers up to one year back.
or why not just spend them by the expiry date rather then relying on the retailers goodwill - if tonnes of people suddenly ring up they will stop the goodwill for sure
jase.203/03/2020 21:17

or why not just spend them by the expiry date rather then relying on the …or why not just spend them by the expiry date rather then relying on the retailers goodwill - if tonnes of people suddenly ring up they will stop the goodwill for sure

Okay so you’d rather Tesco pocketed the savings that we’ve accumulated. Super.
Yes, I’m aware of that now but I had to phone to find out.
There’s probably millions of people’s points sitting after expiration date and never being reclaimed.
I was trying to make people aware that these points are not gone.
joethepope04/03/2020 12:17

Yes, I’m aware of that now but I had to phone to find out. There’s pro …Yes, I’m aware of that now but I had to phone to find out. There’s probably millions of people’s points sitting after expiration date and never being reclaimed.I was trying to make people aware that these points are not gone.

Thanks for the info. I think I've rushed to spend soon-to-expire vouchers in the past.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants