Expired

Expired WIN £10,000 - The Daily Mail - (Enter online) - Closes at Midnight tonight

9 replies
Found 3rd Apr 2010
For a chance to win £10,000 simply identify which page the eggs are on.

The eggs can be found on pages 15, 22, 59, 63 and 117. I recommend that they are entered in this order and you have until midnight TONIGHT to enter.

HURRY! CLOSES MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. YOU MUST REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE dailymailoffers.co.uk/easter to be in with a chance of winning. GOOD LUCK!

9 Comments

Thanks! Heat and Rep added!

WOW!!! What a BRILLIANT last minute comp., thanks soooo much

Good luck everyone and Happy Easter

cheers op - missed these today - h & r

thankyou..

I don`t know if there should be a difference between the Scottish Daily Mail and the one south of the border, the weblink is certainly the same, but the eggs in my Saturday paper aren`t on those pages.

The correct pages in my paper (Scottish Daily Mail) for Saturday 3rd April are 15, 33, 59, 63, 104

Good luck!

Edit - Heat for the comp, anyhow.

Original Poster

The Scottish Daily mail will be different, thank you for giving the page numbers though. I appreciate that.

It`s odd, as the link in the Scottish Daily Mail takes you to exactly the same competition page as you posted.

It`s probably just the Daily Mail`s way of making sure no-one from Scotland wins. ;-)

Original Poster

It is odd. But i double checked and i found the same numbers that i have put in this thread on another website so that confirms that The Scottish Daily Mail is different to The Daily Mail.

The page numbers for the Sunday Mail 04/04/2010 are:

11, 21, 36, 49 & 78

Good Luck everyone!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Full car respray11
    2. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?33
    3. Wireless earphones57
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44

See more discussions