EXPIRED

** EXPIRED ** XBox 360 Arcade + Games - What is the best deal out there?

Thinking of getting the 360 Arcade with some games and just wondering the best deal.

I know the following 3 deals:-

1. Blockbuster have the console with Kung FU Panda & Lego Indy (no extra controller) for £139,
2. Amazon have it with the complete Wireless Ent Pack (K.F.P, Lego Indy + Wireless Controller) for £145.
3. Argos have the console with Sega Superstars Tennis, Banjo Kazooie & Viva Pinata for £147.

Is there anything better or if not, which is the best of these 3, is it the Amazon deal.

Thanks.

5 Comments

Banned

i have an arcade version mate complete (- the arcade disc) will sell for £90 save your money on the above deals and by a decent game

hotukdeals.com/for…216

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;4262814

i have an arcade version mate complete (- the arcade disc) will sell for … i have an arcade version mate complete (- the arcade disc) will sell for £90 save your money on the above deals and by a decent gamehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331216

Sorry, whats the "arcade disc"??

Banned

just a few arcade games nothing much really

please make sure you get the new Jasper board, new realease from MS from last year, big improvement on all models of xbox360:thumbsup:

you will have to do abit of research to ensure you get right arcade system because there are still alot of old arcade model out there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cheap glasses websites810
    2. Which android box?49
    3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?67
    4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots43

See more discussions