EXPIRED

**EXPIRED***return postal charges in Amazon?

I bought a wrong item so planned to return it?.. will there be any postal charges detected from my account?

6 Comments

Hmmm I dunno if it works the same but I bought something that was faulty, sent it back to them and they re-imbursed my bank account with the £5 it cost me, I dunno if its the same for the wrong item or not though.

Banned

if you go through the returns thing on amazon, it will tell you how to return it and who will be paying the postage return

I think it will be paid by you to be honest but not 100% sure on this:?

I think that if you return it under their 30day refund guarantee then the you will be able to print off a prepaid postage label, however, if the item is not faulty or a fault caused by Amazon then they will deduct the postage cost from your purchase price and refund you the difference, you should check the predefined postage costs that they specify first though as it may not always be at cost price.

If on the other hand the item is faulty or is an error on the part of amazon then they will refund you the purchase price in full.

You can read it in more detail here ]http//ww…002

cheers.

the moral of the story? just say its faulty and return it with a prepaid postage label.. lol

Original Poster

There is no return postal charges when the item is returned before seven working days.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
    4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11

See more discussions