EXPIRED

EXPIRED:Wanted: Play.com or Amazon code

Hi all im looking to buy an 1.5tb external hard drive from play.com 84.99 or amazon 79.99 and I was wandering if anyone had any money off codes or anything similar.

Or if anyone could recommend a cheaper one with a code. I checked google and there is cheaper ones but cannot find any codes.

There is 1 from Osoo for 62.47 delivered but they are out of stock and do not if they will get any more in.

And I was considering the 2tb Fujitsu one from ebuyer. If im going to pay between £78-85 then I might as well go for the ebuyer one at £99 I have been searching for days and cannot decide what to go for.

Would really appreciate it if any one can help..

Thank you
will give rep.

8 Comments

I was considering the 2tb Fujitsu one from ebuyer.

You got a link to that seems to have vanished

That's why you should never mess on with vouchers for more than 10 minutes Especially looking for Ebuyer and Amazon ones (not even 1 minute for those as they never ever hardly do them)

amazon.co.uk/Fuj…8-1

£122.33 @ Amazon

Original Poster

i found a 1.5tb western digital from amazon for 79.99 so i might go with that

pixmania have it for £73.70 but you need to pay at least £5.70 for postage

pixmania.co.uk/uk/…867

3% quidco (If paid)

Original Poster

dontasciime;8780190

pixmania have it for £73.70 but you need to pay at least £5.70 for p … pixmania have it for £73.70 but you need to pay at least £5.70 for postagehttp://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/4115743/art/western-digital/elements-1-5-tb-usb-2-0-e.html?srcid=8673% quidco (If paid)

works out the same and the one with amazon i will get it quicker. but thank you will add rep for helping.

£79.40 at Pixmania delivered - 3% quidco [£1.82]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763975
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions