Expiring live deal.

Found 25th Dec 2017
Hi all. Should I expire if there's only x amount in a certain store? Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Any deal is limited, and I don't see the issue with it being store-specific, but it just needs to be clearly labelled as such imo
It isn't store specific. It's just that most stores have ran out of stock, but it is still in stock in a couple of stores
chuffedfox2 m ago

Any deal is limited, and I don't see the issue with it being …Any deal is limited, and I don't see the issue with it being store-specific, but it just needs to be clearly labelled as such imo

Thank you for your reply
thewrecker747738 m ago

It isn't store specific. It's just that most stores have ran out of …It isn't store specific. It's just that most stores have ran out of stock, but it is still in stock in a couple of stores

If you can detail that and at least show a few stores where it's in stock, that's okay imo.

The worst ones are where people post a deal without checking it's in stock anywhere
chuffedfox9 m ago

If you can detail that and at least show a few stores where it's in stock, …If you can detail that and at least show a few stores where it's in stock, that's okay imo.The worst ones are where people post a deal without checking it's in stock anywhere

I know what you mean. But before I post a deal I always check that it's in stock, even if it's only in a couple of stores. Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants