Groups
    EXPIRED

Expiring threads

Hi, i have posted a couple of threads but i want to delete them or expire them. I have tried to edit them and put the end date in the date month year format, but on the thread its displaying it as month date year. I have tried to click expire but i dont think that its worked as on one of my threads where expire is crossed through someone has posted a reply on it. So thoroughly confused!!

8 Comments

Banned

hey you the rocksteady crew.......................

hi-it takes more than one member to expire a thread,so even though you see the expired "crossed out"-it only means that you have done it-you can click the report button on a thread and ask mods to expire or delete-hope this helps

Original Poster

barky

hi-it takes more than one member to expire a thread,so even though you … hi-it takes more than one member to expire a thread,so even though you see the expired "crossed out"-it only means that you have done it-you can click the report button on a thread and ask mods to expire or delete-hope this helps

Thank you

Are they for sale threads?

Edited by: "gari189" 12th Feb 2011

Banned

barky

hi-it takes more than one member to expire a thread,so even though you … hi-it takes more than one member to expire a thread,so even though you see the expired "crossed out"-it only means that you have done it-you can click the report button on a thread and ask mods to expire or delete-hope this helps

mon the hibees,,,cough!£"£"£%$
    i mean the bears

Original Poster

yes

gari189

Are they for sale threads? … Are they for sale threads? http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=advanced_search&keywords=&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=321307&user_search=mrsc1980&user_search_type=threads&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&forums%5B%5D=All&categories%5B%5D=All&advanced_search=Advanced+Search

RFC

mon the hibees,,,cough!£"£"£%$i mean the bears

we won today m8!

Banned

barky

we won today m8!

lol,i know...that was a good result!

the bears destroyed motherwell though ; )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047169
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767407
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1528
      4. Free Codes from EGX22

See more discussions