Groups

Explanation

Why was my sales thread removed?

21 Comments

where did my thread go - feedback

Original Poster

Is it too much to ask for a moderator to send you a message explaining what they've done and why?

mmcg;4261782

Is it too much to ask for a moderator to send you a message explaining … Is it too much to ask for a moderator to send you a message explaining what they've done and why?

think they do where they can but if they dealing with 200 things a day prob too time consuming, go onto that thread on feedback and ask there, or contact us button or

hukd.garyrip.com/pm/…706

use that to contact mod

yes....

Banned

it might of just been spammed by other members.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4261823

think they do where they can but if they dealing with 200 things a day … think they do where they can but if they dealing with 200 things a day prob too time consuming, go onto that thread on feedback and ask there, or contact us button orhttp://hukd.garyrip.com/pm/mod_live.php?admin=1&mod=18839,7928,4280,4577,5628,28153,5311,3977,3045&smod=20706use that to contact mod

Simple solution to that: more mods.

There really is no excuse for poor moderation.

mmcg;4261782

Is it too much to ask for a moderator to send you a message explaining … Is it too much to ask for a moderator to send you a message explaining what they've done and why?

might not have been a mod!

Original Poster

DangerGod;4261903

it might of just been spammed by other members.

So why do I suffer for that? Clean up the thread and ban/warn the offending members.

What were you trying to sell?

mmcg;4261932

So why do I suffer for that? Clean up the thread and ban/warn the … So why do I suffer for that? Clean up the thread and ban/warn the offending members.

why does spamming make them in the wrong!?

maybe your thread was wrong.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4261945

why does spamming make them in the wrong!?

If you don't know the answer to that then you really need to learn about internet etiquette.

mmcg;4261955

If you don't know the answer to that then you really need to learn about … If you don't know the answer to that then you really need to learn about internet etiquette.

INTERNET ETIQUET?????????????????? WHAT IS THAT!!!????

HAHAAAA

cant all be saints can we?
    etiquet my ass

Since there you have started a thread in "Feedback", I will spam this one.

Spammed.

mmcg;4261955

If you don't know the answer to that then you really need to learn about … If you don't know the answer to that then you really need to learn about internet etiquette.

spamming does not make them wrong....like I said maybe your thread was in the wrong...you are a grouch....

go use the contact us button and post thread like this in the correct forum....feedback not misc.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4261984

spamming does not make them wrong....like I said maybe your thread was in … spamming does not make them wrong....like I said maybe your thread was in the wrong...you are a grouch....go use the contact us button and post thread like this in the correct forum....feedback not misc.

STUPID
    POINTLESS
    ANNOYING
    Do you even know what spam is? Spamming a thread is WRONG.

mmcg;4262003

STUPIDPOINTLESSANNOYINGMESSAGESDo you even know what spam is? Spamming a … STUPIDPOINTLESSANNOYINGMESSAGESDo you even know what spam is? Spamming a thread is WRONG.

not if it is spam...

not pointless, not anoying...unlike this thread

which is spam, and in the wrong forum.

supermod

mmcg, this thread was member spammed, so I've unspammed it & removed your newer duplicate post.

I've checked back & your FS/T Thread was removed for the following FS/T Forum Rule :
    (4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, ANY console cards 'TTDS', 'DSTT' or 'Pandora' batteries etc., money swapping' such as bank transfers of £xx paid in to others PayPal account for £xx amount, group specific discount codes such as 'student card numbers' for example, weapons of any kind, alcohol, tobacco products or illegal substances, gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed.

Apologies that you weren't informed of the reason.

If you do wish to discuss the matter further then please use the button. Thank you.

Banned

mmcg is there any need to be so rude, you posted in misc and some ideas for your thread removal, if you wanted a deffo from a mod maybe you should have pm'd one

thesaint;4261977

Since there you have started a thread in "Feedback", I will spam this … Since there you have started a thread in "Feedback", I will spam this one. Spammed.

+1

yet its still here. weeird.

Admin

OP has received an explanation.

Locking this.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions