Groups

EXPOSED...

I'm actually white and my name is Harold.

Eye iz sry dat eye eva tryed 2 b sumink diffrnt

Justgiles I want to giv ma sinsearest apolloggies to u cos dat wernt cool

Sry fo da hurt an pain I av coursed

13 Comments

I thght youz waz blak blud.

Nuf respekt

Can i az cheezburjers?

Mod & Ed

Oh I'm disappointed, really thought you were exposing yourself, only came in here for cheap thrills

wishihadadonkey

Oh I'm disappointed, really thought you were exposing yourself, only came … Oh I'm disappointed, really thought you were exposing yourself, only came in here for cheap thrills

LOL. Same train of thought. Sad life I lead

I'm actually Black and my name is Laticia oO

Well seeing as its a thread for confessions...............I am Norman from China.

You lot never once sussed!

I'm a midget hermaphrodite

Mod & Ed

bossyboots

Well seeing as its a thread for confessions...............I am Norman … Well seeing as its a thread for confessions...............I am Norman from China. You lot never once sussed!

well hellooo there Norman, how are you today, always up for chinese

lmao !!!

jellybaby22

lol...Norman.....I have seen a few pics of the "ladies" on here...suspect … lol...Norman.....I have seen a few pics of the "ladies" on here...suspect a few are actually truckers called Dave tbf

bossyboots

Well seeing as its a thread for confessions...............I am Norman … Well seeing as its a thread for confessions...............I am Norman from China. You lot never once sussed!

I am just fine n dandy - trying to learn this English language has been pretty difficult and thats why I joined this lovely forum pmsl

Mod & Ed

bossyboots

lmao !!!I am just fine n dandy - trying to learn this English language … lmao !!!I am just fine n dandy - trying to learn this English language has been pretty difficult and thats why I joined this lovely forum pmsl

Well Norman if its a decent command of our English language you want, I feel I must point you in the direction of this thread, hotukdeals.com/mis…764

hahaha Yes WIHAD I did come across that earlier as I was eating my egg fried rice X)

I'm actually quite normal.

Banned

MinstrelMan

I'm a midget hermaphrodite

your definitely one of them.....the question is which! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions