Groups

Express: Transgender Muslim woman hacked to death days after father issued chilling threat on TV

Banned
    http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/Transgender-Muslim-woman-Raina-Aliev-727355.jpg

Raina Aliev, formerly Adam, was dismembered in Moscow after marrying a man known as Viktor, in Russia.

Just days earlier her father – who disowned Raina – issued a chilling warning to his daughter, saying: "Let him be killed, I don't want to see him. Bring him here and kill him in front of my eyes."

Raina had told Russian police she had received death threats after transitioning to a woman.

It is unclear where the 25-year-old was killed but her body was so badly “cut up” that those who knew Raina said she was unrecognisable.

Source: express.co.uk/new…sia

Horrible tragedy. Raina was born a man and realised that he wanted to be a woman yet for becoming a transgender woman she was murdered. Just so tragic and awful.

RIP.

143 Comments

After undergoing sex change surgery in Moscow a month ago, a wedding ceremony was held before the murder took place just days later, according to local media.It remains unclear whether the marriage was formally legalised and how the savage murder took place.Russian media station Ren TV said: “He was hated for his non-traditional sexual orientation and when he changed his sex he was damned and received threats.
    “The young man decided to change his sex because he wanted to marry the man he loved, Viktor from Karachaevo-Cherkessiya (another mainly Muslim region in southern Russia).”

The wedding shocked locals, with a female neighbour claiming the victim’s dad “had a stroke” when he found out about the sex change and wedding.Her father then issued a “purman” – effectively giving permission for people to kill his daughter.The neighbour said: “He cheated them, he went there to Moscow, had surgery and he turned from a boy to a girl.

“And now in Chechnya it is known too. His mother is saying ‘I don’t want to see him, I gave birth to a son, but what for? It is such a disgrace for the family’.”A Dagestan Mufti was quoted by KP newspaper saying: “Changing sex is totally forbidden, because it means that a man will be a woman.”

Believing in a religion so strongly that you would want to see your child being murdered - hope the father and the murderer(s) suffer an equally horrible and painful death.

happy 6 month hukd anniversary op

Banned

That's the thing. Russians always seem to be so homophobic and blood thirsty violent.

just so you know, you can't be transgender and Muslim at the same time

cleverguy12

Evidently you can, Unless the story is fake?.

Ok it's not accepted but only god can judge right?.

Banned

cleverguy12

How so? Are you saying Islam is bigoted?

Original Poster Banned

cleverguy12

The other case ~ Omar Mateen was gay and a Muslim and the two don't go together. Since the religion is against homosexuality he murdered innocent people and then brought it upon himself.
    Edited by: "Spasho" 2nd Nov 2016

https://media.makeameme.org/created/brace-yourselves-here-1z4yqi.jpg

cleverguy12

​You can be many things when you open your mind a little!

What qualifies you as a judge of religion?

Awful story. Russia's record on LGBT issues is fairly despicable.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

She.

What a surprise to see you here. Bet you jumped out of bed when you seen this thread appear.
    Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 2nd Nov 2016

RonChew

Once again people use a tragedy to further their agenda. Anyone familiar with Russian culture will know that crimes against LGBT citizens are commonplace, yet apparently this is a Muslim issue because HUKD.

cleverguy12

Sunan Abu Dawud 41, 4910:
    A mukhannath who had dyed his hands and feet with henna was brought to the Prophet. He asked: What is the matter with this man? He was told: Apostle of Allah! he affects women's get-up. So he ordered regarding him and he was banished to an-Naqi'. The people said: Apostle of Allah! should we not kill him? He said: I have been prohibited from killing people who pray. AbuUsamah said: Naqi' is a region near Medina and not al-Baqi.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Once again people use a tragedy to further their agenda.

Irony

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

You misgendered a trans woman who was murdered. Seriously, what is wrong … You misgendered a trans woman who was murdered. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Your tactics for arguments are very transparent. A possible controversial topic arises and you will either post a response leaving the door open just wide enough for someone to nibble or find a way to nibble at someone else's response, all done pretty discreetly but now you have your foot in the door and the arguments can begin.

You also use the ''how could you joke about this'' tactic trying to play down your role and make the other person out to be the instigator, again done very discreetly but just enough to get your foot into the door.

If you really want I can find a few examples of the above one, only if you really want though.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

She.

Debatable.
    “The young man decided to change his sex because he wanted to marry the man he loved, Viktor from Karachaevo-Cherkessiya (another mainly Muslim region in southern Russia).”

To understand why a gay man could feel pressured to do such a thing:
    bbc.co.uk/new…690

MrScotchBonnet

Your tactics for arguments are very transparent. A possible controversial … Your tactics for arguments are very transparent. A possible controversial topic arises and you will either post a response leaving the door open just wide enough for someone to nibble or find a way to nibble at someone else's response, all done pretty discreetly but now you have your foot in the door and the arguments can begin. You also use the ''how could you joke about this'' tactic trying to play down your role and make the other person out to be the instigator, again done very discreetly but just enough to get your foot into the door.If you really want I can find a few examples of the above one, only if you really want though.

You called a transwoman 'he'. You either did it on purpose or you didn't. I suspect you did so I called you on it. Either address that or don't.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

You called a transwoman 'he'. You either did it on purpose or you didn't. … You called a transwoman 'he'. You either did it on purpose or you didn't. I suspect you did so I called you on it. Either address that or don't.

Some good discussion here.

hotukdeals.com/mis…104

MrScotchBonnet

Some good discussion … Some good discussion here.http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/men-with-earrings-445104

And you've chosen not to address it.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

And you've chosen not to address it.

You have a lot in common with that guy actually, just look though his threads. Gay marriage, a Chelsea fan like yourself and a few about mourinho. You're almost a carbon copy.

But no, as Rubisco pointed out.

MrScotchBonnet

Some good discussion … Some good discussion here.http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/men-with-earrings-445104

​You deliberately misgendered a trans person and that is transphobic. Transphobia is a hate crime and I will take great delight in reporting you to the police, so go on justify yourself. I am trans and you are everything wrong with society.
    Trying to get a cheap laugh out of someone's death is being contemptible.
    You are nothing but a coward.

mranderson1971

​You deliberately misgendered a trans person and that is transphobic. T … ​You deliberately misgendered a trans person and that is transphobic. Transphobia is a hate crime and I will take great delight in reporting you to the police, so go on justify yourself. I am trans and you are everything wrong with society.Trying to get a cheap laugh out of someone's death is being contemptible. You are nothing but a coward.

Thought you'd demanded to be removed from HUKD.
    Bet the police love you.

Banned

mranderson1971

​You deliberately misgendered a trans person and that is transphobic. T … ​You deliberately misgendered a trans person and that is transphobic. Transphobia is a hate crime and I will take great delight in reporting you to the police, so go on justify yourself. I am trans and you are everything wrong with society.Trying to get a cheap laugh out of someone's death is being contemptible. You are nothing but a coward.

Sorry?

MrScotchBonnet

So you're saying that I remind you of a banned member who last created a thread 4 years ago apparently, yet you've only been a member for a year?

I feel in trying to out me (incorrectly) you've outed yourself.

This is a thread about a transgender woman FYI so why you're bringing up gay marriage I'm not sure.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

So you're saying that I remind you of a banned member who last created a … So you're saying that I remind you of a banned member who last created a thread 4 years ago apparently, yet you've only been a member for a year?I feel in trying to out me (incorrectly) you've outed yourself.This is a thread about a transgender woman FYI so why you're bringing up gay marriage I'm not sure.

Someone actually sent me a message informing me you had already been a member and when I asked who, this is the profile I was given. You haven't changed your style in the slightest.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

So you're saying that I remind you of a banned member who last created a … So you're saying that I remind you of a banned member who last created a thread 4 years ago apparently, yet you've only been a member for a year?I feel in trying to out me (incorrectly) you've outed yourself.This is a thread about a transgender woman FYI so why you're bringing up gay marriage I'm not sure.

It's quite easy to search for some of your multi's.

Banned

mranderson1971

So are you Mr Anderson or Miss? it gets confusing when men become women but choosing to go by the title Mr. oO

MrScotchBonnet

Someone actually sent me a message informing me you had already been a … Someone actually sent me a message informing me you had already been a member and when I asked who, this is the profile I was given. You haven't changed your style in the slightest.

Right and Obviously you've deleted that message. X)

Look, I don't care who you think I am. You're clearly trying to get this thread deleted because you've misgendered a dead woman and you know it's wrong.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Right and Obviously you've deleted that message. X)Look, I don't care who … Right and Obviously you've deleted that message. X)Look, I don't care who you think I am. You're clearly trying to get this thread deleted because you've misgendered a dead woman and you know it's wrong.

X)

mranderson1971

Don't let yourself get wound up by some Scottish bloke on the internet. It's not worth it.

And then mods have removed the offending comment.
    Edited by: "HotEnglishAndWelshDeals" 2nd Nov 2016

Original Poster Banned

RonChew

Disgusting. A transgender woman was murdered for no good reason and then you post that senseless meme. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Edited by: "Spasho" 2nd Nov 2016

MrScotchBonnet

You have a lot in common with that guy actually, just look though his … You have a lot in common with that guy actually, just look though his threads. Gay marriage, a Chelsea fan like yourself and a few about mourinho. You're almost a carbon copy.But no, as Rubisco pointed out.

Without a doubt.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Don't let yourself get wound up by some Scottish bloke on the internet. … Don't let yourself get wound up by some Scottish bloke on the internet. It's not worth it.

Scottish?

Banned

Spasho

Disgusting. A transgender woman was murdered for no good reason and then … Disgusting. A transgender woman was murdered for no good reason and then you post that senseless meme. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't go getting yourself all wound up by some Spanish Bloke on the internet. It's not worth it.

Banned

MrScotchBonnet

Scottish?

Didn't you know? Scots is a drink and scotch is what the people from Scotland are know as. Silly Billy.

Spasho

Disgusting. A transgender woman was murdered for no good reason and then … Disgusting. A transgender woman was murdered for no good reason and then you post that senseless meme. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Accidentally liked this. Ron is just pointing out that this is another thread to bash a religion rather than highlight the awful human rights record of Russia.

Obviously that goes along with the alt-right agenda that someone like you is obviously subsceptable to. No doubt you saw this on milo's site or Breitbart or maybe just twitter and posted it here to get the usual responses.

The misgendering was probably an unexpected cherry on the very vanilla cake.

MrScotchBonnet

Scottish?

Obviously a mistake and for that I apologise unreservedly.....

To the people of Scotland.

MrScotchBonnet

Scottish?

Oh dear. Does someone not realise it's a Caribbean hot pepper?
    How uneducated.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Obviously a mistake and for that I apologise unreservedly.....To the … Obviously a mistake and for that I apologise unreservedly.....To the people of Scotland.

What a numpty.

MrScotchBonnet

Scottish?

Racist, Look at his username too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions