Extend the life of your time-limited Argos voucher

Buy something with the voucher that is not exempt from the 30 day money back guarantee and do not open it. Does not have to be under the value of the voucher.

Return it the next day (or even the same day) and they will give you back exactly what you paid initially but this time the voucher will be valid for 3 years.

14 Comments

mod

Moved to Misc as this is a tip rather than a specific deal

Original Poster

andywedge;6526910

Moved to Misc as this is a tip rather than a specific deal

I don't even know why I bother; without it hitting the front page not many people will see it and therefore make use out of it.

MadeDixonsCry;6526992

I don't even know why I bother; without it hitting the front page not … I don't even know why I bother; without it hitting the front page not many people will see it and therefore make use out of it.

ur a happy bunny :?

MadeDixonsCry;6526992

I don't even know why I bother; without it hitting the front page not … I don't even know why I bother; without it hitting the front page not many people will see it and therefore make use out of it.

:roll:

MadeDixonsCry;6526992

http://files.myopera.com/Waneyidriss/blog/crying%20baby.jpg

good idea not that my vouchers last that long tho :giggle:

good to keep in mind tho repped

Original Poster

^ Learn to spell "therefore".

Banned

you can also email them codes that have expired ie the £5/10 internet 1's they will check to see if they have been used or not and issue new 1's if not

MadeDixonsCry;6527070

^ Learn to spell "therefore".

Lol, you think I made the pic? :w00t:

Babbabooey;6527100

Lol, you think I made the pic? :w00t:

you can make them pics, just edit it in paint i think, and you can add your own words to pictures

Polly_P;6527123

you can make them pics, just edit it in paint i think, and you can add … you can make them pics, just edit it in paint i think, and you can add your own words to pictures

much quicker to type crying baby into google pics :thumbsup:

Original Poster

casparwhite;6527099

you can also email them codes that have expired ie the £5/10 internet … you can also email them codes that have expired ie the £5/10 internet 1's they will check to see if they have been used or not and issue new 1's if not

If they do that, why would they issue expiry dates in the first place?

Banned

MadeDixonsCry;6527142

If they do that, why would they issue expiry dates in the first place?

on the off chance people will forget about it i can only guess

i sent them email with my codes on 3 different occasions after they had expired and they sent me 3 £10 vouchers through the post

bumping for first page for ya
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
    2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions