Extendable window cleaning system

Posted 13th Apr
Anyone know of a good extendable pole window cleaning system at a reasonable price . Thanks
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
suggestions appreciated
TBH Mike i've had a few and all of them have been pretty dreadful. Theyre not too bad at cleaning but they leave marks and some of the dirt from the frames get onto the windows.Plus theyre hard to control as theyre so long
Id sooner get up a small ladder and blast them with the pressure washer, seems to get most of the grime off, still left with water marks though.
themachman13/04/2020 16:12

TBH Mike i've had a few and all of them have been pretty dreadful. Theyre …TBH Mike i've had a few and all of them have been pretty dreadful. Theyre not too bad at cleaning but they leave marks and some of the dirt from the frames get onto the windows.Plus theyre hard to control as theyre so longId sooner get up a small ladder and blast them with the pressure washer, seems to get most of the grime off, still left with water marks though.

Thought maybe the same but also need it for conservatory roof , maybe just buy a cheap one and take my chance
mikeportsmouth13/04/2020 16:42

Thought maybe the same but also need it for conservatory roof , maybe just …Thought maybe the same but also need it for conservatory roof , maybe just buy a cheap one and take my chance

Look in Aldi. They usually have them there cheap. Reviews are terrible as i suspected though.
aldi.co.uk/wat…000
themachman13/04/2020 16:48

Look in Aldi. They usually have them there cheap. Reviews are terrible as …Look in Aldi. They usually have them there cheap. Reviews are terrible as i suspected though.https://www.aldi.co.uk/water-fed-window-cleaner/p/084667218920000

Thanks buddy
No longer available but theres one for £13 on ebay might chance that then if no good haven`t lost much
Saver7713/04/2020 18:58

https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/top-tech-water-flow-through-brush-553990000

Thanks ideal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions