Expired

Extended 5 year guarantee on Neff oven

Found 25th May 2014
Does anyone know how much an extended 5 year guarantee costs? I am interested in a Neff oven but there is no clarity online as to how much their "own" offered extended guarantee is?
I have to decide which offer to go for, but, not knowing this price, I cannot compare final costs.
Thanks very much.
Sally
Community Updates
6 Comments
Neff come with a two year guarantee.
naff neff
doritos

naff neff

Had a neff for 11 years, never had a problem. I've just replaced it with another because it was looking dated. Would you care to back up your comprehensive statement with some facts?
I want to buy the new expensive Aqua assist oven which is quite a new system. Previously I have always bought the extended warranty with Bosch oven and microwave, both of from which I used and got very good value.
Some stores advertise that you can buy a comprehensive extended warranty up to 5 years for about £80 but the best price I have found for this oven (Neff B46C74N3GB) is a store which doesn't offer their own extended guarantee.
You can apply for an independent warranty from Dom Gen but it cost an arm and a leg.
I just want to know how much the Neff extended warranty offered with the new appliance costs before I go ahead and order.
Thanks for your replies.
salthepal

I want to buy the new expensive Aqua assist oven which is quite a new … I want to buy the new expensive Aqua assist oven which is quite a new system. Previously I have always bought the extended warranty with Bosch oven and microwave, both of from which I used and got very good value.Some stores advertise that you can buy a comprehensive extended warranty up to 5 years for about £80 but the best price I have found for this oven (Neff B46C74N3GB) is a store which doesn't offer their own extended guarantee.You can apply for an independent warranty from Dom Gen but it cost an arm and a leg.I just want to know how much the Neff extended warranty offered with the new appliance costs before I go ahead and order.Thanks for your replies.

JOHN LEWIS sell Neff ovens, and a 5 year plan for £60
Yes, but theirs is much more expensive and they won't price match -I tried it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants