Groups

Extended Warranties

Just bought a new hotpoint fridge freezer,u get 12 months warranty with it,i have been offered an extra 2 yrs for £69 or an extra 4yrs for £119 on top of the 12 months,just debating weather to spend the extra, the fridge freezer cost £434,i have done these extended warranties in the past and have sometimes used them,any thoughts on this would be apprieated

3 Comments

no dont do it , check out swinton I think ie dont work for them but you can get insurance for a package of goods under 5 years for the same price havent checked this out for years but I know warrantys are a rip off

Definitely shop around - there are a few companies doing warranty insurances - and they're always much better value than the ones the retailers try to sell you

Have you checked your home contents insurance to see if its covered under that?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions