Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Extended warranty on Toyota Yaris hybrid

Posted 30th Oct
Hi, is anybody know price for extended warranty (5+year old )Yaris hybrid car and is it worth to have from Toyota?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Probably the best thing to do would be to go to a site such as Warrantydirect or one of the others and see what they quote on there. That way you then have one quote and can use it as a bargaining tool against other companies.
These sorts of low payout insurance products are only going to be worth it if you're more likely to claim than average. If you do a lot of miles or give the car particularly rough treatment.

If you're just an average driver then you're likely to be better off in the long term paying for any faults from savings rather than insuring against them.
Just out of curiosity, what mpg are you getting with your Yaris Hybrid?
I test drove one a few months ago and was explaining my typical drive to/from work (20 miles each way, half motorway and half 40+ roads). My drive is not in rush hour so between me and the salesman agreed this probably wasn't the car for me.
Got a 1.0 TSI Polo in the end and get around 65mpg.
Edited by: "u664541" 30th Oct
u66454130/10/2019 13:31

Just out of curiosity, what mpg are you getting with your Yaris Hybrid?I …Just out of curiosity, what mpg are you getting with your Yaris Hybrid?I test drove one a few months ago and was explaining my typical drive to/from work (20 miles each way, half motorway and half 40+ roads). My drive is not in rush hour so between me and the salesman agreed this probably wasn't the car for me.Got a 1.0 TSI Polo in the end and get around 65mpg.

Wow I get 65mpg on a 1.5 focus diesel (67 plate) which I rag the hell out of. These new small engine cars are rubbish.

Looking at the new electric SUV’s from ford for next car when I hand this one back in a years time.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 30th Oct
I get 70mpg in Yaris hybrid
cmdr_elito30/10/2019 16:41

Wow I get 65mpg on a 1.5 focus diesel (67 plate) which I rag the hell out …Wow I get 65mpg on a 1.5 focus diesel (67 plate) which I rag the hell out of. These new small engine cars are rubbish.Looking at the new electric SUV’s from ford for next car when I hand this one back in a years time.

TSI is VW Group jarson for a petrol engine. 65mpg from a petrol is excellent.
Djpal12330/10/2019 18:38

I get 70mpg in Yaris hybrid

That's excellent.
A guy I work with fills his up only once a month but his journey is 1) shorter than mine and 2) no motorway.

No way I'd have got anywhere near that as my regular drive would have been using just petrol for the majority of my route.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants