Groups

extender for fit bit flex

Anybody know of a strap extender for the fitbit flex?
    Thanks.

11 Comments

The new Flex or the previous model/look?

Original Poster

FlexR

The new Flex or the previous model/look?

Not sure, just says fitbit flex.

you can get replacement bands on eBay for 99p, just ordered a large ( I'm guessing you have a small) pop fit bit out of back and put it in new band

kellypsw

you can get replacement bands on eBay for 99p, just ordered a large ( I'm … you can get replacement bands on eBay for 99p, just ordered a large ( I'm guessing you have a small) pop fit bit out of back and put it in new band

If he/she has the flex they should already have the other size as they come with both small and large straps. I'm guessing large is still too small

As Kellypsw said you can get replacement bands on eBay cheap or Direct from Fitbit (even packs) I've only had the first one (now Charge HR + Apple Watch) I dunno if the second gen can be removed or if it's fixed in like the Charge HR? I know CGR gen 2 removes.

Original Poster

INDUSTRYHATER

If he/she has the flex they should already have the other size as they … If he/she has the flex they should already have the other size as they come with both small and large straps. I'm guessing large is still too small

Yeah that's right, still too small. Wondered if they did an extender of some type, possibly small strap with say 4 holes and the clips for securing.

Original Poster

Thanks everybody for taking the time to reply.

Edited by: "kramvic" 27th Dec 2016

I've not heard of an extender as such that adds to the current bands of the Flex but I know some third-party bands on eBay are a repeat of Fitbit's XL size which is 7.8"-8.9" (19.8 cm-22.6 cm) taken from the Charge Model made for the Flex but normally they're from China.

fitbit.com/con…pdf

If you get 2 straps, would it not be possible to take the smaller one and doctor it with a sharp knife to make a little extra piece to add in the middle of the larger one?

Original Poster

FlexR

I've not heard of an extender as such that adds to the current bands of … I've not heard of an extender as such that adds to the current bands of the Flex but I know some third-party bands on eBay are a repeat of Fitbit's XL size which is 7.8"-8.9" (19.8 cm-22.6 cm) taken from the Charge Model made for the Flex but normally they're from China.https://www.fitbit.com/content/assets/sizing-guides/flex_sizing_guide.pdf

Nice 1 ty, will take a look.

Original Poster

Python

If you get 2 straps, would it not be possible to take the smaller one and … If you get 2 straps, would it not be possible to take the smaller one and doctor it with a sharp knife to make a little extra piece to add in the middle of the larger one?

Think it would be too messy. Thanks anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions