Groups
    EXPIRED

extension lead 10m wanted

please find me a deal for an extension lead 5m or 10m. the ones i've come across are expensive.

cheers

7 Comments

Original Poster

http://images.play.com/covers/3516456x.jpg

Do you mind if I don't....... :?

Shouldn't this be under 'Deals/Requests"?

the ones i've come across are expensive

What do you class as expensive? It's no good asking for people to find a deal if you're not prepared to pay above a certain price.

Banned

cis_groupie;6973617

Shouldn't this be under 'Deals/Requests"?What do you class as expensive? … Shouldn't this be under 'Deals/Requests"?What do you class as expensive? It's no good asking for people to find a deal if you're not prepared to pay above a certain price.

thats what I was wondering. they are all sub £10 in wilkos etc

they had a cheap one in asda but it was one of the round ones where you pull the lead out if you know what i mean , but they only had 2 sockets on if that would be any good, they were £5. Theres two 4socket ones in argos one 5m long the other 10m long, both £9.69 but if you buy the 5m one you get another half price.

Original Poster

cis_groupie;6973617

Shouldn't this be under 'Deals/Requests"?What do you class as expensive? … Shouldn't this be under 'Deals/Requests"?What do you class as expensive? It's no good asking for people to find a deal if you're not prepared to pay above a certain price.

checked in ma tesco it was like £25 summat

Original Poster

pink-ka;6973818

they had a cheap one in asda but it was one of the round ones where you … they had a cheap one in asda but it was one of the round ones where you pull the lead out if you know what i mean , but they only had 2 sockets on if that would be any good, they were £5. Theres two 4socket ones in argos one 5m long the other 10m long, both £9.69 but if you buy the 5m one you get another half price.

cheers mate leme check there :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions