Groups
    EXPIRED

External Hard Drive

Hi there, hubby has asked for an external hard drive that plugs in a usb port for crimbo. Apparently he wants to save all our photos on it so that if the main computer breaks down, we don't lose all our piccies - nice idea but I don't know anything about external hard drives. Can anyone please point me in the right direction and advise what type of memory I might need and where I can buy such a thing? Prices too please!!!

Thanks

2 Comments

This is very good value at the moment but you will have to order today or it will be £10 dearer

]http//ww…0gb

500GB external USB drive £54 delivered, it will be more than enough storage (I assume this is what you mean by memory)

I have an 80gb one I'd be willing to sell except a) it'd take me a few days to post it out and b) make me an offer. It'd have to be decent as I'd have to go out and buy a replacement (though probably something a bit bigger).

But 80gb, hell 5gb is ample for photos!

And yes, it's USB. I can send photos if you're interested in buying (after an offer) - it's as new. Even got the box somewhere.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77752
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886408
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789

See more discussions