Groups

External Hard Drive - Help Please

Hi there

We download loads of films and have found that our PC is grinding to a halt! Don't want to get rid of the films or to stop downloading.....so help please!!! What size of external hard drive (I'm thinking at least 1TB) and where's the best deal at the mo! Won't deal with Comet under any circumstances - they're a shower of thieving *********!

9 Comments

dont know anything about pcs but i did see a 1tb external harddrive on here few days ago, it was from tesco and 69.99 i think

Original Poster

:-D Wow Pink-Ka - you're fast!!! Had only just hit submit and got your reply!! Cheers m8y!!!

In before Danjackson :giggle:

Shengis;4083726

Nice one. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

That was a fab deal DCX - just checked, it's about £90 at Curry's now!

I definetely can recommend you to get one of the Western Digital My Book ext. HDD's... Have 4 of them and all of them works without any problem ;-)

Original Poster

Thanks Qen Tox - like to have recommendations - some of the hard drives seem not to be up to much but I aint too knowledgeable about them! Thank you!
    :-D

Banned

Shengis;4083726

Oh hi there!

sb123;4084183

Thanks Qen Tox - like to have recommendations - some of the hard drives … Thanks Qen Tox - like to have recommendations - some of the hard drives seem not to be up to much but I aint too knowledgeable about them! Thank you!:-D

No problem. Now just have a look here for a good deals, I have seen some of those 1 TB My Books here under £ 70...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …115252
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October715
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345657
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31128

See more discussions