Expired

External Lightscribe DL DVD-RW

Banned 8
Found 24th Jan 2009
Hi i have a imac which can burn dual layer dvd's, but now im making movies i would like to have pictures on the face of my dvd's, sometimes i burn my movies on DL DVD's for higher quality. Anyway i need to get a good cheap external DL Lightscribe DVD-RW to burn these movies on

Is there any difference between different lightscribe dvd rewriters? Which is a good deal i can get, preferably under £50.
Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

edt. changed thread.

Original Poster Banned

bump...

Original Poster Banned

bump! please can someone let me know i need it this week.

[FONT="Verdana"]To be perfectly honest I've stuck to standard DVD writers as its a requirement for my work but I did a search via Google UK and found the following shopping results that you might want to check out further - the prices are a mixed bag but at least its a step in the right direction until another member, who has this hardware in question, can provide some further advice to you.

google.co.uk/pro…tle

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

thanks, the main question is that if there is a difference between the quality of lightscribe dvd rw, e.g. one puts on better quality pictures on the face of the disc.

askfareed;4201435

thanks, the main question is that if there is a difference between the … thanks, the main question is that if there is a difference between the quality of lightscribe dvd rw, e.g. one puts on better quality pictures on the face of the disc.

[FONT="Verdana"]That I can't answer but have you tried doing a search via Google to see if you can find some answers with regards to that?

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

yes i have tried, but not many posts about lightscribe.

Original Poster Banned

bump...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771881
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1636
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548046
    4. Just saw justice league *mimor spoiler*44

See more discussions