Extra 1 month Free Prime when you attempt to cancel free trial FREE @ Amazon

Found 2nd Jan
Tried to cancel my Amazon Prime free trial through the Manage Prime section.

As I went through to 'End Benefits' it offered me a free 1 month extension to my trial, which means 2 months free Prime as a total per account!

Not too shabby!

13 Comments

Cancelled my trial 2 days go, didn't have 1 extra month so not for everyone I guess

Admast791 m ago

Cancelled my trial 2 days go, didn't have 1 extra month so not for …Cancelled my trial 2 days go, didn't have 1 extra month so not for everyone I guess

Same

Sloth/Mod

Moved this to misc as a heads up. It totally depends on luck of the draw i think

Original Poster

icecream1 m ago

Same

Admast793 m ago

Cancelled my trial 2 days go, didn't have 1 extra month so not for …Cancelled my trial 2 days go, didn't have 1 extra month so not for everyone I guess

Perhaps random or account specific, but nonetheless a great possible freebie to anyone on Trial.

I would suggest to anyone on a trial, attempt to cancel, if you get offered the extra month great, if not you can make your own mind up

Syzable18 m ago

Moved this to misc as a heads up. It totally depends on luck of the draw i …Moved this to misc as a heads up. It totally depends on luck of the draw i think

"Sloth/Mod" ? that is quite the title!

Sloth/Mod

Felicitous1 m ago

"Sloth/Mod" ? that is quite the title!

Thank you. I've worked hard (at falling asleep) to earn it

Syzable4 m ago

Thank you. I've worked hard (at falling asleep) to earn it

Thank you for the explanation I was curious how it occurred

Didn't happen when we cancelled my husbands, but maybe we used it too much , out of interest had you placed many orders in the first free month

Original Poster

tinkerbellian30 m ago

Didn't happen when we cancelled my husbands, but maybe we used it too much …Didn't happen when we cancelled my husbands, but maybe we used it too much , out of interest had you placed many orders in the first free month

I did place about 7, yes, I constantly hop from email to email for free trials tho, easy to do, takes about 5 mins a month and haven't paid for Prime in around 2 years ^^ could be a post-New Years thing?

Inb4 the 'scummy scammer' comments, I'm sure Jeff Bezos and Amazon can afford it

DatAlbino1 h, 27 m ago

I did place about 7, yes, I constantly hop from email to email for free …I did place about 7, yes, I constantly hop from email to email for free trials tho, easy to do, takes about 5 mins a month and haven't paid for Prime in around 2 years ^^ could be a post-New Years thing?Inb4 the 'scummy scammer' comments, I'm sure Jeff Bezos and Amazon can afford it

Do you use the same card details every time?

Original Poster

hethekid38 m ago

Do you use the same card details every time?

Yup, I use my Monzo card for easy tracking and just log them all into my phone, click 'All Inboxes' on Gmail, and locate the right email by product name

Easy as pie

Is there any real point in prime anymore? Was just looking at something, and bear in mind that today is thursday.....

"Want it delivered by Monday, 8 Jan.? Order within 14 hrs 10 mins and choose One-Day Delivery at checkout."

Seriously????

Original Poster

Shengis3 h, 8 m ago

Is there any real point in prime anymore? Was just looking at something, …Is there any real point in prime anymore? Was just looking at something, and bear in mind that today is thursday....."Want it delivered by Monday, 8 Jan.? Order within 14 hrs 10 mins and choose One-Day Delivery at checkout."Seriously????

While I agree that it has gotten worse, usually for 3rd party items, Amazon has without a doubt the fastest consistent delivery system in the world.

I have ordered something many times for it to arrive that evening or the following day, which is very handy when you leave stuff last minute or work hard and am too busy.

And let's not forget the other benefits like Prime Video, which is an amazing feature with shows like Grand Tour aka Top Gear with Graphics

No one can to date best value for money like Prime considering they sell everything from food to clothes to electronics and gaming to chairs. Crazy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants