Groups

extra income

Hi,
    Looking for some part time work from home for extra income - has anybody made any money from buying and selling on eBay etc? If so what have they sold? And where's best place to start
    Many thanks

9 Comments

Isn't there anything (a hobby or collection of some sort) that you have prior knowledge of?

It's one of those questions... If someone has an answer they potentially wouldn't tell everyone or risk their own business idea /income

adamfarmer272

Hi,Looking for some part time work from home for extra income - has … Hi,Looking for some part time work from home for extra income - has anybody made any money from buying and selling on eBay etc? If so what have they sold? And where's best place to startMany thanks

Big risk IMHO.

eBay is great for mass sellers who can recoup the charges incurred or individuals who are having a clearcut, to upgrading there camera, games console etc. and aren't too fussed about large profit.

That said, the potential is immense if you can strike gold.

i.e. buy the 'in-thing' at a low price and sell at a profit, very much hit and miss though, and although the potential for huge profits are there, the potential is also there for 100% loss if nothing sells.

If it were easy we would all be doing it....

andynicol

Big risk IMHO.eBay is great for mass sellers who can recoup the charges … Big risk IMHO.eBay is great for mass sellers who can recoup the charges incurred or individuals who are having a clearcut, to upgrading there camera, games console etc. and aren't too fussed about large profit.That said, the potential is immense if you can strike gold.i.e. buy the 'in-thing' at a low price and sell at a profit, very much hit and miss though, and although the potential for huge profits are there, the potential is also there for 100% loss if nothing sells.If it were easy we would all be doing it....

​superb!

Banned

search "the amazing trader"

Offer car cleaning and gardening services to the neighbourhood

Forage lots of stones, break them and look for fossils, once found polish them up and sell them on as paperweights. Alls you need is a hammer to start business.

Try matched betting I have made 3k in 6 months using website profit accumulater

If you can find things that don't cost a lot to post and sell for more then £10 then I would say eBay is an option. Because ebay take 10% of the postage charge selling items at below a few quid can endup costing you money. In general the are also so many loops to jump though to keep eBay happy it's not a money making exercise for general stuff.

A good earner from home is content writing backed up with affiliate income. This pays for my holidays without even trying but you need to put the setup work in.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions