Extra locations added for Amazon Treasure Truck - Leeds, Southampton and Portsmouth

Found 2nd Feb
Just seen that the Amazon Treasure Truck has added three new destinations, Leeds, Southampton & Portsmouth, great for anyone that lives or works near any of these cities. The link takes you to the main treasure truck page where you can sign up for text alerts to be notified when there is an offer day available in your area.

For anyone else, I'm sure you won't have to wait long to access the truck as they are looking to add more destinations.

Looking at previous posts on HUKD, there have been some good bargains, if the click and collect route is convenient enough for you.
Community Updates
5 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Thanks for updating @chazzapee1993 Moved this over to misc as a info post.
Original Poster
Syzable12 m ago

Thanks for updating @chazzapee1993 Moved this over to misc as a info post. …Thanks for updating @chazzapee1993 Moved this over to misc as a info post.

Thank you!! Sorry, I'm pretty new to posting so wasn't sure on the best place to put this
Sloth/Mod
chazzapee19932 m ago

Thank you!! Sorry, I'm pretty new to posting so wasn't sure on the best …Thank you!! Sorry, I'm pretty new to posting so wasn't sure on the best place to put this

No worries at all, Thanks for sharing.
Something near me for once what even is this treasure truck? don't you just buy something then go collect it from there?
jjmmww115 m ago

Something near me for once what even is this treasure truck? don't you …Something near me for once what even is this treasure truck? don't you just buy something then go collect it from there?

I think that's basically it. They have one special offer on from what I've just read, whether that's specific to you or just a generic one it doesn't say. Other than that, it seems to be basically, you buy something like normal and then they don't deliver it and instead it's like a great adventure that you go and pick it up from them instead.

Essentially, you pay the same and get less
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants