Extra photos on ebay

Morning .
Does anyone know how to add extra photos on ebay without the extra cost,like adding them into the description?? is it through photo bucket??

thanks in advance

14 Comments

Upload them to photobucket then copy the html code into the listing.

Upload them to any storage space (preferably free of cost) on the internet then copy the html code into the discription

Original Poster

Syzable;6065097

Upload them to photobucket then copy the html code into the listing.

From eaxh single photo in photobucket?? ty

mlw6907;6065110

From eaxh single photo in photobucket?? ty

Yes.

Original Poster

The Fox;6065109

Upload them to any storage space (preferably free of cost) on the … Upload them to any storage space (preferably free of cost) on the internet then copy the html code into the discription

I've just tried this but its just showing the address and not the pic?
thanks

As they said above

Original Poster

Syzable;6065120

Yes.

its not working, just showing the address?? :-(

mlw6907;6065122

I've just tried this but its just showing the address and not the … I've just tried this but its just showing the address and not the pic?thanks

Make sure you use the HTML code and not the Direct link.

Original Poster

Syzable;6065127

Make sure you use the HTML code and not the Direct link.

yep, i'm using the HTML. could you maybe take a look to c what its showing up for u please?

mlw6907;6065153

yep, i'm using the HTML. could you maybe take a look to c what its … yep, i'm using the HTML. could you maybe take a look to c what its showing up for u please?

PM me the item number and i'll have a look.

Original Poster

yipee!!
I've done it thanks guys.. left u rep xxxx

Wow - I never thought of this - great idea!

I'm guessing there is a normal text and a html tab to use in the ebay lister thingy?

imafish2002;6065352

I'm guessing there is a normal text and a html tab to use in the ebay … I'm guessing there is a normal text and a html tab to use in the ebay lister thingy?

Yes..........in Turbo Lister you have Design View & HTML View and the same if you do it through the website as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764018
    2. Better watch out for these...1017
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions