Extra thick and warm dressing gown/robe for my Missus please???

Found 16th Jan 2016
Hi All

I have an incredibly warm and thick dressing gown which we call The Bear, simply because it is SOOOOO thick! We really want to find a similar one for my wife who is always cold and wondered if anyone can recommend one, seen any in the sales or know any good discount codes or cash back at the mo please? Of course I let her use mine for the time being but it is way too big for her.

The robe needs to be a size small or 8-10 dressing gown, not a horrible onesie or a set of pjs, and I really cannot emphasise enough the importance of warmth and thickness, chunkier and snugglier the better as she is always freezing.

Many thanks in advance if you can help peeps
Community Updates
AskDressDressing Gown
7 Comments
john lewis had some on sale a few weeks ago
ted baker ones in debenhams, were some in the sale
blacks have a great deal on horse blankets
Marks & Spencer T372691 Bought it for my elderly aunt. She loves it, warmest cosiest dressing gown ever. So pretty.
Read the reviews.
DEBENHAMS HAVE GOOD QUALITY WORTH A LOOK
asda
chrsinne

Marks & Spencer T372691 Bought it for my elderly aunt. She loves it, … Marks & Spencer T372691 Bought it for my elderly aunt. She loves it, warmest cosiest dressing gown ever. So pretty.Read the reviews.

My local M&S Outlet store have had loads the past 2 weeks all heavily discounted similar to that one (could actually be that one!). Was nearly tempted for myself lol.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 16th Jan 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions