Expired

Eye of Judgement PS3 - Wanted

7 replies
Found 3rd Oct 2009
Hi, i am looking for a copy of eye of judgement, i recently bought the xbox arcade version of magic the gathering and really liked it; but found myself wanting to customised decks, i then tried playing with actual cards but i found it slightly tedious manually "tapping" the cards and keeping a mental track of various bonuses. So EoJ seemed like the perfect solution.

Anyone know of some good deals or have a copy they want to get rid of. I am looking for the whole set ideally, camera and all.

7 Comments

I have a set.

i have a copy never been used with out the camera tho

Original Poster

Gonna need the camera too really how much you looking for?

not sure how much delivery is £10 inc del... i would have to find out how much the postage out first tho

Banned

cex has stock in these stores, handy if you have one near you, only £2 game only, no camera, etc. Basingstoke, Bedford, Bromley, Chatham, Edinburgh, Maidstone, Middlesbrough, Romford, Tunbridge Wells

or they do the camera and game for £22 at:

Darlington, Huddersfield, Ilford, Ipswich, Kingston, Merry Hill, Tunbridge Wells, Warrington, Watford

Original Poster

Cool, I live in Lincoln, there's one that opened up here a few months back. I'll check it out next time in town.

I got one with loads of extra cards game camera the lot boxed £25 del'd ? PM if intrested
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…820
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?68
    3. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus22
    4. Driving anxiety.2738

See more discussions