Groups

eye pet does it come with eye create

any one know if the eye pet and camera also comes with the free download of eye create?

6 Comments

eyecreate is a free download. (oh you know that, sorry).

Nope fraid not eye create only comes with the eye toy when purchased on it's own although why you'd want it is beyond me it's naff eye pet on the otherhand is great fun and well worth the cash

Original Poster

TheJamesS;7840328

Nope fraid not eye create only comes with the eye toy when purchased on … Nope fraid not eye create only comes with the eye toy when purchased on it's own although why you'd want it is beyond me it's naff eye pet on the otherhand is great fun and well worth the cash

yeah but you can use eye create to make videos

Ahh suppose if it's for kids and making fun vids it's usefull I take back my comment lol

Original Poster

TheJamesS;7840476

Ahh suppose if it's for kids and making fun vids it's usefull I take back … Ahh suppose if it's for kids and making fun vids it's usefull I take back my comment lol

hey man ya can't like every thing

To be honest I'm drunk at the mo and would agree to anything lol might be good for some artistic vids with the other half lol !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions