Eyebrows Tattoo? - nope pencil! ive cracked it!

Found 29th May 2010
Ive been thinking about having my eyebrows tattooed on... girl i know had it done and her natural brows grown in the tattoo and she plucks everything around it. It looks lovely but ive heard some bad comments like.. when your old your eyebrows sag, it will cause the tattoo to go wonky...
Anyone had them done or know anything about it?

Im not into tattoos but this is for cosmetic reasons so I will have nice eyebrows!

Ive managed to do a nice thickish brow with pencil so im well chuffed! no tattoo for me!!

49 Comments

lol, you'll look like my nan

my beautician has hers tattooed on - as well as eye and lip liner - and OMG she looks just awful. You would think she would know better - looks tacky

ChrisUK;8719415

lol, you'll look like my nan

:giggle:

Banned

have a tash done to, match up nice

Original Poster

ahhh , woman who does my tan looks lovely with hers but i have heard if not done right it looks awfull....... tattoo being perminant - big decision ... I just wish i had thicker lovely eyebrows!

Original Poster

dog_cop;8719439

have a tash done to, match up nice

lmaoo noo i have that waxed :whistling:

Banned

pcnutta;8719448

lmaoo noo i have that waxed :whistling:

with a bic:p

what about semi perminant ??

fashion change, the thin eybrows are a no no at the moment, and slightly bushy ones are in. The tattoo one will be just a thin line, i think it will look a bit ageing, stick to natural

Original Poster

dog_cop;8719454

with a bic:p

YUP! loll not forgetting chin hairs! pluck pluck!

bossyboots;8719418

my beautician has hers tattooed on - as well as eye and lip liner - and … my beautician has hers tattooed on - as well as eye and lip liner - and OMG she looks just awful. You would think she would know better - looks tacky

ha ha mine has had botox and looks baaaaaaad

how you x

Original Poster

Lilly_White;8719465

fashion change, the thin eybrows are a no no at the moment, and slightly … fashion change, the thin eybrows are a no no at the moment, and slightly bushy ones are in. The tattoo one will be just a thin line, i think it will look a bit ageing, stick to natural

The woman who i know who has her tattooed - really thick and arched.. it looks so real!!
not thin or anything very very nice. But then she is stunning anyway! LOL

Banned

pcnutta;8719467

YUP! loll not forgetting chin hairs! pluck pluck!

ewwwwwwwwwww women with hairy faces barf

ilovepink;8719470

ha ha mine has had botox and looks baaaaaaadhow you x

been on the couch since 1pm - had worst hangover EVER. Wedding was just fantastic though - went to bed at 6am and got wakened at 730 cause I was SNORING so bad :w00t: haha!! Just had something to eat and feeling bit better - never again!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;8719479

lmao at the comments here … lmao at the comments here http://www.guzer.com/pictures/eyebrows-tattoo.php

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO lush just what i had in mind! LOL

don't do it OP!!!

http://images.trendhunter.com/phpthumbnails/25582_1_230.jpeg

:giggle:

bossyboots;8719479

lmao at the comments here … lmao at the comments here http://www.guzer.com/pictures/eyebrows-tattoo.php

dats so stupid really thats ugly !! wut an idiot ! man white people are … dats so stupid really thats ugly !! wut an idiot ! man white people are so stupid as hell ha !!

:lol:

That is the most rediculous thing that I have ever seen why would you do … That is the most rediculous thing that I have ever seen why would you do that to yourself you must have been smoking crack when you got those tattooed on your face

im peeing my pants these comments are funny as hell

ps those tats in the pic loks like a kid scribbled it on pmsl

Original Poster

dog_cop;8719493

ewwwwwwwwwww women with hairy faces barf

pmsll!! minging aint it!

they look shocking,very cheap and slappery....remember if you go for them combine with fake tan,blond hair,loads of gold jewellery and cheap clothes for the full effect

Original Poster

missp27;8719497

don't do it OP!!!:giggle:

omgg loll imagine going for a job interview !

what's wrong with your real eyebrows?

Banned

boothy;8719514

they look shocking,very cheap and slappery....remember if you go for them … they look shocking,very cheap and slappery....remember if you go for them combine with fake tan,blond hair,loads of gold jewellery and cheap clothes for the full effect

err Mr Booth where is the :?" I have an IPAD and its the dogs conkers " thread.. as I need info about the said item .. I think I need one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

boothy;8719514

they look shocking,very cheap and slappery....remember if you go for them … they look shocking,very cheap and slappery....remember if you go for them combine with fake tan,blond hair,loads of gold jewellery and cheap clothes for the full effect

i was thinking more, eyebrows, botox & lips plumped ;-)

pcnutta;8719528

i was thinking more, eyebrows, botox & lips plumped ;-)

everyone knows its fake though....why bother unless you look a total hag at the minute

Original Poster

missp27;8719523

what's wrong with your real eyebrows?

they dont grow as i would like.. years of over plucking i think...Id like the lovely thick shaped brows but mine wont grow like it !booooooooooooo guess im sticking with my weird ones i was blessed with haha

dog_cop;8719526

err Mr Booth where is the :?" I have an IPAD and its the dogs conkers " … err Mr Booth where is the :?" I have an IPAD and its the dogs conkers " thread.. as I need info about the said item .. I think I need one :thumbsup:

cancelled order for a few weeks...going to have a play on a few before committing as cant justify 600 sheets on a wim atm

Banned

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/3587466064_f50f7b5130.jpg

nooooooooo

Original Poster

boothy;8719535

everyone knows its fake though....why bother unless you look a total hag … everyone knows its fake though....why bother unless you look a total hag at the minute

Yup I agree Only think i have is the spray tan as Im so pale i actually look healthy when ive got a tan

Banned

boothy;8719544

cancelled order for a few weeks...going to have a play on a few before … cancelled order for a few weeks...going to have a play on a few before committing as cant justify 600 sheets on a wim atm

ok rep for info ( even though I am repped out) keep the updates comming :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jubbyme;8719545

nooooooooo

omg thats put me well off! and my eyebrows are better than that now

why dont you just use a good eyebrow pencil

ilovepink;8719464

what about semi perminant ??

dont do it OP, you'll regret it

Original Poster

missp27;8719557

why dont you just use a good eyebrow pencil

i think i will, I will have to practise cos when ive tried i think im van gough ! LOL
Might invest in some good eyebrow pencils.

Banned

pcnutta;8719569

i think i will, I will have to practise cos when ive tried i think im van … i think i will, I will have to practise cos when ive tried i think im van gough ! LOLMight invest in some good eyebrow pencils.

or decent lawn mower:-D

Original Poster

Haaaaaaaaa i need hairs not take them away! LOL

im afraid i find some peoples comments rather hurtful. my sister has her eyebrows and her eyeliner tattooed due to the fact she has alopecia totalis (sp?)
hers looks really nice,shes had individual strokes done in several different shades for her eyebrows.
it really depends where you get them done and how much you are willing to pay. with hers you have them done and then awhile after you have to have them redone in order for the ink to take. they do fade though.
hope this helps

Original Poster

Im trying to find a pic of my face/eyebrows so you will know what i mean... i want them thicker..

Original Poster

sig1169;8719588

im afraid i find some peoples comments rather hurtful. my sister has her … im afraid i find some peoples comments rather hurtful. my sister has her eyebrows and her eyeliner tattooed due to the fact she has alopecia totalis (sp?)hers looks really nice,shes had individual strokes done in several different shades for her eyebrows.it really depends where you get them done and how much you are willing to pay. with hers you have them done and then awhile after you have to have them redone in order for the ink to take. they do fade though.hope this helps

that sounds like what my tan lady has... individual strokes, they look natural and hers looks lovely too!! She paid quite a bit for hers but worth it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ashes thread(prizes)58
    2. Gran Turismo Sport - Collector's Edition (PS4) £79.54 Delivered @ Amazon.de11
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!2231
    4. Beetlejuice Remake87

See more discussions