Groups

Eyelash perm?

my lovely new mobile beauty therapist is coming over this week to make my eyes look wide open. I dont know whether to have an eyelash tint & perm (£18 ) OR 3d eyelash extentions (£60)

has anyone had either of these? what are the pros and cons?

20 Comments

Con: you might end up with Anime eyes!

http://kenshin.gloriousforest.net/gallery/kao017.jpg]

Original Poster

Get longer, fuller and very natural looking lashes that will last for up … Get longer, fuller and very natural looking lashes that will last for up to two months and still be able to shower, exercise, swim and sleep without a care in the world. These lashes are perfect for weddings and all special occasions – not only will you look your best but you can also shed a few tears safe in the knowledge that you won’t end up with smeared panda eyes!The lashes normally last for approximately two months, depending on the life-cycle of your natural lashes. Made to be identical to natural lashes, the lash base is flat and the lash tip is fine and polished, just like real lashes. It takes approximately 90 minutes to two hours to apply a full set of lashes. Retouching is recommended every two to three weeks to help maintain the fullness of the lashes.

vs

This is a semi-permanent method of curling your eyelashes. Curled … This is a semi-permanent method of curling your eyelashes. Curled eyelashes will enhance the appearance of the eyes and will normally last between 4-5 weeks. This is a method of enhancing your eyelashes and your face giving an ‘open eyed’ look.

"Giving your face an 'open eyed' look" - for those women who usually look like they're walking around with them closed?

It all sounds like it's going to look a bit 'unnatural'. Or you'll have that doe-eyed/suprised expression all the time like Honey in EastEnders.

Original Poster

the pictures ive seen all look very nice, like theyre eyes are all done up for a night out

Original Poster

permed:
    http://www.secretsbylorie.com/images/MyPix137.jpg

extensions:
    http://www.puurspa.com/LASH%20OUT/images/paola.jpg

ok my eyelashes get dyed when i can afford it ( being ginger you can't see them normally) and i would say go for it every time however my sis got the perm and she looked well daft ( her own words)

Judging by the pictures, permed looks better.

Original Poster

I think the extensions look alot better, but the perm comes with a tint, costs less but as jenny said, it can look daft on certain people.

i prefer extensions

i prefer extensions def, although i think you can tell a big difference in both pics. make sure u take some pics after x

Admin

Wouldn't a good pair of eyelash curlers and some extension mascara do the same sort of thing?

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Wouldn't a good pair of eyelash curlers and some extension mascara do the … Wouldn't a good pair of eyelash curlers and some extension mascara do the same sort of thing?

im too scared to use eyelash curlers :giggle:

Admin

geek grrrl

im too scared to use eyelash curlers :giggle:

But you don't mind having them permed?!! :w00t: :giggle:

Original Poster

i know, im insane
    think im going to go with the extensions

Admin

How's work going now?

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

How's work going now?

horrible, but whats new

Admin

geek grrrl

horrible, but whats new

Well that killed that conversation :giggle:

Original Poster

guess it dit abit :giggle:

i cant beleve anyone in there right mind would want to mess about with there eyelids/lashes/brows

its crackers

goes wrong and your blind!
    i never knew this was available till now

what ever next - chest hair styling/perming/dyeing

Original Poster

they probably already do chest hair dye :giggle:
    and wait til you hear about the treatments available down under
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642186
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions