Groups

Eyepet with camera

Where did you all pre-order yours? Amazon's gone back up in price?

8 Comments

Original Poster

ordered mine of amazon when it was down in price havent had email as yet to say its been cancelled but im sure i will soon

i didnt...as i dont want it...

Original Poster

ttwcd;6410126

ordered mine of amazon when it was down in price havent had email as yet … ordered mine of amazon when it was down in price havent had email as yet to say its been cancelled but im sure i will soon

Shopto seems to be the best place?

awoodhall2003;6410140

i didnt...as i dont want it...

I want the camera and i'm planning on selling eyepet when I get it.

Met-Cast;6410164

I want the camera and i'm planning on selling eyepet when I get it.

lol! Ive got the ps2 one that works fine, but i have no real use for that either!

Banned

play.com £29.99 i think, or maybe amazon cant remember lol doubt it was amazon last 3 pre orders iv made they have cancelled them, gt5,eyepet, summit else ,

Banned

still same price or 18 for disc play.com/Sea…=13

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;6410444

lol! Ive got the ps2 one that works fine, but i have no real use for that … lol! Ive got the ps2 one that works fine, but i have no real use for that either!

I'm getting it in advance for the sony motion controllers and anything else really.

dj_urban;6410469

play.com £29.99 i think, or maybe amazon cant remember lol doubt it was … play.com £29.99 i think, or maybe amazon cant remember lol doubt it was amazon last 3 pre orders iv made they have cancelled them, gt5,eyepet, summit else ,

dj_urban;6410513

still same price or 18 for disc … still same price or 18 for disc http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=eyepet&page=search&pa=search&go.x=17&go.y=13

cheaper on shopto and they usually post early :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010
      2. word association Game72844181
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138

See more discussions