eyou guide - New European Comission Guide To Your Rights Online

Banned 9
Found 6th May 2009
interesting new site just launched and covers pretty much everything you need for online consumerism

ec.europa.eu/inf…htm

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Alot of that information dosent apply to the UK

Original Poster Banned

deanos;5138167

Alot of that information dosent apply to the UK

which bit exactly?

im not an expert , but the 2 year guarantee is incorrect as the UK opted out of that, so i presume other parts will not apply

Original Poster Banned

deanos;5145517

im not an expert , but the 2 year guarantee is incorrect as the UK opted … im not an expert , but the 2 year guarantee is incorrect as the UK opted out of that, so i presume other parts will not apply

links to what you are talking about

or are you just guessing and talking crap

The Sales of goods act covers UK warranties not EU law, and no need to be offensive

Original Poster Banned

deanos;5145844

The Sales of goods act covers UK warranties not EU law, and no need to be … The Sales of goods act covers UK warranties not EU law, and no need to be offensive

im not being offensive i asked you for links to what you are talking about

obviously you cant provide them and what you are saying is complete rubbish

nothing whatsoever to do with anything i have said or the site i mentioned

i repeat.....what info does not relate to the uk? links please

This is the law in the UK SOGA, if you want to put an advice site up put up a UK one that is relevant not a EU one where items may not apply

berr.gov.uk/wha…tml

Original Poster Banned

deanos;5145929

This is the law in the UK SOGA, if you want to put an advice site up put … This is the law in the UK SOGA, if you want to put an advice site up put up a UK one that is relevant not a EU one where items may not applyhttp://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/consumers/fact-sheets/page38311.html

what are you talking about, i am well aware of the laws in the uk

read the op again kidda and maybe define what you mean and post links to what doesnt apply on the site to the uk

in case you dont know we are in the EYOU
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771909
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …72127
    3. Amazon's pretend sale87
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure1012

See more discussions