ezbaz.org

Found 18th Apr 2007
Can anyone tell me why this tread has been removed img116.exs.cx/img…gif

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Watch out the twisted fire-starter's on the loose!!!!!

http://30gms.com/images/uploads/CharlieSays.jpg

Self-Promo I imagine.

Original Poster

http://smilieland.com/graphics2/move184.gif

Gaia

[COLOR="Red"]Charlie says "Burn them all, leave nothing & no-one standing!!! I want ashes for breakfast!!"[/COLOR]

Admin were kind enough to leave it up for a day because of my rep, but I appreciate it was self promotion and shouldn't really be on here!!

Cheers for looking out for me though fox!!

It did mean I got a PM from Millarcat, and I reckon she was flirting with me ;o)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

[COLOR="Red"]Charlie says "Burn them all, leave nothing & no-one … [COLOR="Red"]Charlie says "Burn them all, leave nothing & no-one standing!!! I want ashes for breakfast!!"[/COLOR]

May I suggest your therapist shows you burning house videos next he has the matchsticks and electrodes in place :whistling:

Just had a look to see what it was all about ... saw car chat as a forum heading ... left

Gaia

May I suggest your therapist shows you burning house videos next he has … May I suggest your therapist shows you burning house videos next he has the matchsticks and electrodes in place :whistling:

Played some Talking Heads...does that count??!

Original Poster

col

Self-Promo I imagine.

But Admin did give him a bit of leeway on the post, unless I missed something today:?

Original Poster

bazzaric

Admin were kind enough to leave it up for a day because of my rep, but I … Admin were kind enough to leave it up for a day because of my rep, but I appreciate it was self promotion and shouldn't really be on here!!Cheers for looking out for me though fox!!It did mean I got a PM from Millarcat, and I reckon she was flirting with me ;o)

:thumbsup:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Played some Talking Heads...does that count??!

:whistling: Tom Jones? Burning down the house?

Gaia

:whistling: Tom Jones? Burning down the house?

They burnt it down first, Tom stopped at KFC & the dry cleaners for his leather trousers on the way!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laptop advice45
    2. best price for iPhone 6s11
    3. Looking for 10% code for Chain Reaction Cycles (British Cycling)34
    4. UMIDIGI S2 6 inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio P20 Octa core 2.3GHz 4G Smartphone33

See more discussions