Groups
    EXPIRED

f

f

16 Comments

Banned

Wrong section. Try For sale/trade. Ask a mod to change it.

Nope, the OP is just asking for a price. Some would obviously see this as trying to get offers, and the best price the OP possibly can. I think there should be a ban on these types of threads personally. Or, you should not be allowed to sell the item here if you ask for the price. Obviously, the PM's you now receive with people saying I will give you £30 etc will start, but I take it the OP knows you can't deal over PM?

tartanANG;2155889

I am 13 and i was looking for some ideas on the price dumbass

That's why I said 'The OP is just asking for a price'

Try Ebay for prices. You can search for completed gamecube packages to one similar to yours....dumbass :-D

I must not use the word dumbass

thanks for the PM tartanANG.

You try and help someone and get it thrown back in your face eh!!

Original Poster

Really Sorry Had A Bad Day!!! Hope I Have Not Offended

I am 13 and I must not play in the big playground and I must not use the word dumbass and I must not bother Uncle bazzaric by being cheeky.
    I am 13 and I must not play in the big playground and I must not use the word dumbass and I must not bother Uncle bazzaric by being cheeky.

tartanANG;2155959

Really Sorry Had A Bad Day!!! Hope I Have Not Offended

13 year olds have bad days?

Original Poster

Yes falling out with friends

t0mm;2155994

Yup, bad hair days too...

t0mm;2155994

He couldn't remember his mum's password for HUKD for aaaaaaaaages, it was sooooooo stressful

tartanANG;2156008

Yes falling out with friends

[url]www.habbohotel.co.uk[/url]

You'd be more suited there.

bazzaric;2156012

He couldn't remember his mum's password for HUKD for aaaaaaaaages, it was … He couldn't remember his mum's password for HUKD for aaaaaaaaages, it was sooooooo stressful

He's probably selling on here because his mum says he can't sell it.

:roll:

Original Poster

i said sorry and it is genial

Its what?

all i know is genial mean's kind or whatever.

spelling mistake me thinks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions