Groups

......f00TBaLL LiVe THReaD.......(Spoiler alert)... Banter all you like>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Banned
    Everyone loves a bit of footie banter (well those that matter anyway!)

Thought it'd be a good idea to have a footie live thread to talk about current live matches... score updates and scorers etc etc etc....

So if you dont want the updated info... dont load the thread.............

57 Comments

Original Poster Banned

OK - to kick off...... (No pun intended)

Liverpool are one up against Bolton... Kuyt

What a miss,,,,, He should take up what his surname suggests...

Leeds are being held at Ellend Road by Huddersfield.

Original Poster Banned

edna_clouds;3471333

What a miss,,,,, He should take up what his surname suggests...

I can guess who you are referring to - even without knowing the miss!!!

:w00t:

BTW - give me a shout before you buy......... Make sure you look for one with USB.

Original Poster Banned

0-2 gerrard

guv;3471421

I can guess who you are referring to - even without knowing the … I can guess who you are referring to - even without knowing the miss!!!:w00t:BTW - give me a shout before you buy......... Make sure you look for one with USB.

He missed a sitter on goal guv that would off made it interesting.. Mind you Gerrards was a easier one to take.. I don't think there was alot wrong with the goal disallowed at the end of the first though..

Thanks for your help and links guv..:thumbsup:

2-0... Gerrard..

Original Poster Banned

Great move from Bolton..... How did Gardiner miss that!

I could of scored that...

Original Poster Banned

How many chances do they need?

Original Poster Banned

Final score

Bolton 0 Liverpool 2
    (Kuyt, Gerrard)

Another win for Liverpool... Come on Villa..

edna_clouds;3471597

Another win for Liverpool... Come on Villa..

No wonder you're getting along with Guv but don't worry, it'll all be over with once we embarrass Villa.

It's not our strongest line up but apparantly we're playing the same starting 11 that beat Utd last week, lets just hope the boys are motivated and bentdner puts away his headers this time. :roll:

guv;3471594

Final scoreBolton 0 Liverpool 1(Kuyt, Gerrard)

Guv i believe Liverpool won by 2 goals. School Boy error mate

Original Poster Banned

strike;3471622

Guv i believe Liverpool won by 2 goals. School Boy error mate

Hehe... I wondered how long before it got spotted (seriously!):w00t:

right - now for the ]match of the day (program starts 15.55 (Eastern European time)

Original Poster Banned

Damn..... Gomez has recovered and back in goal.... but at least King is in the started

anyone got a streaming link for either the man u or arsenal game?

Man U 1 up.... Ronaldo

Wigan 1 up.... Taylor

found one on justin tv for man u.

guv;3471649

Hehe... I wondered how long before it got spotted (seriously!):w00t:right … Hehe... I wondered how long before it got spotted (seriously!):w00t:right - now for the ]match of the day (program starts 15.55 (Eastern European time)

I noticed it straight away but I thought it was best to leave the assumed typo before you thought it was petty and would blackmail me again. :giggle:

guv;3471745

Damn..... Gomez has recovered and back in goal.... but at least King is … Damn..... Gomez has recovered and back in goal.... but at least King is in the started

Gomez is a fine goalkeeper......it's just I think he wonders which team he's playing for and against at random times......I think he's a little psycho to be honest. lol

realfriendlyman;3471907

I noticed it straight away but I thought it was best to leave the assumed … I noticed it straight away but I thought it was best to leave the assumed typo before you thought it was petty and would blackmail me again. :giggle:Gomez is a fine goalkeeper......it's just I think he wonders which team he's playing for and against at random times......I think he's a little psycho to be honest. lol

Gomez use to be houses for P.S.V.

matt3454;3471800

anyone got a streaming link for either the man u or arsenal game?

Here's the Arsenal game if you're interested mate. :thumbsup:

justin.tv/our…bya

tigerallstars;3471933

Gomez use to be SAFE AS houses for P.S.V.

Yeah but house prices are tumbling in London. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;3471939

Yeah but house prices are tumbling in London. :giggle:

:thumbsup:

I hear Ashley Young missed a penalty for Villa just before half time. LOL

Original Poster Banned

Gomes has got to go

That has to be the mistake of the season

Original Poster Banned

Sums it up.... Fulham fans chanting "there's only one gomes"........

Original Poster Banned

Man Ure 2-0

Gomes signed for Tottenham Hotspur on 26 June for a fee believed to be … Gomes signed for Tottenham Hotspur on 26 June for a fee believed to be around £7.8 million

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Half times

Ars*nal - Villa 0-0
    Blackburn - Sunderland 1-0
    Fulham - Spurs 1-0
    Man Ure - Stoke 2-0
    Newcastle - wigan 0-1
    West Ham - Pompey 0-0

Original Poster Banned

peodude;3472118

Gomes signed for Tottenham Hotspur on 26 June for a fee believed to be … Gomes signed for Tottenham Hotspur on 26 June for a fee believed to be around £7.8 million :giggle:

Ramos and Camoli deserve to be sacked just for that!

guv;3472126

Half timesArs*nal - Villa 0-0Blackburn - Sunderland 1-0Fulham - Spurs … Half timesArs*nal - Villa 0-0Blackburn - Sunderland 1-0Fulham - Spurs 1-0Man Ure - Stoke 2-0Newcastle - wigan 0-1West Ham - Pompey 0-0

Wooo Wooo - lol

What was Gomes doing, he caught it, turned to face his own net, dropped it, and watched it roll over the line.. lol - well sort of :-D
    Should of kept Robinson, he been playing pretty well for us lately (last couple of games I have watched).

Original Poster Banned

PhearFactor;3472136

What was Gomes doing, he caught it, turned to face his own net, dropped … What was Gomes doing, he caught it, turned to face his own net, dropped it, and watched it roll over the line.. lol - well sort of :-D

Pretty accurate description.:oops::thinking:

Original Poster Banned

Man Ure - Stoke 3 - 0

Blackburn - Sunderland 1 - 1

Two of my bets have now come in, i don't see Chelsea letting me down either :-D

ref should have gone to specsavers

Original Poster Banned

strike;3472320

ref should have gone to specsavers

The ref in the Spurs game worries the hell out of me - especially playing against a team with Andy Johnson playing

realfriendlyman;3471620

No wonder you're getting along with Guv but don't worry, it'll all be … No wonder you're getting along with Guv but don't worry, it'll all be over with once we embarrass Villa. :)It's not our strongest line up but apparantly we're playing the same starting 11 that beat Utd last week, lets just hope the boys are motivated and bentdner puts away his headers this time. :roll:

:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Dodgy keeper

2-0 fulham

Johnson

(poor defending really!)

Original Poster Banned

edna_clouds;3472373

:whistling:

Hehe... its always better when they come out with pre match boasts!

lol 2-0 Fulham.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions