Groups

f1gpt.co.uk - Anyone used them?

Anyone ever used f1gpt.co.uk for grand prix tickets. They are the cheapest by over £50 and wondering whether they are legit or not.

Thanks

7 Comments

I haven't but would be interested to hear how you go :o) where are you thinking of booking Spa?

Im tempted too

Original Poster

monza - only time i can get off

ahh ok...nice...the prices look on par with other places ie spa-tickets.be/spa…asp just in euros

next year tickets also....silverstone 3 day weekend tickets at woodcote for £299 that seems a really good price??

I won my Silverstone tickets this year at Woodcote B right at the front row...for my first time there it was amazing, but I would rather be a notch round on Woodcote A next time I think, the reason being that you can't see any screens decently enough from Woodcote B where as A they have a screen in good view....amazing seats though, and to be honest the pit straight seats were brilliant, you can see the pit lane, the podium, the starting grid and a very good view of a screen...although no cover

Original Poster

hmm but i more worried about whether the tickets will turn up or not.

btw this years tickets for Woodcote B were £340ish each for 3 day pass
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      4. word association Game73844452

See more discussions